A Bijuu

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option."

Naruto

He stood in the Hokage office, and his eyes were on the Raikage and his group. His eyes saw the large man looking at him with a stunned expression, almost as if he had seen him before; Naruto figured that must have been his father, his resemblances were there, even a blind man could see who his father was.

But then his eyes saw the guy wearing weird dark glasses.

"Naruto, be careful, the one with multiple red swords tightened behind his back has Gyuki, the eight tails octopus", Kurama warned him.

Naruto mentally nodded but said nothing. He wondered why the Hokage had allowed a Jinchuuriki of another country to walk inside the village. Still, knowing the Sannin standing behind them was a Fuinjtsu master, he knew The Sannin might be able to keep him in check if he tried to use Hachibi.

Naruto could feel the sadness coming from The Sannin, same from a hidden ANBU to his right, and he figured he must be the Dog ANBU. Still, his senses detected that Itachi and Shisui were inside the room as well, and both of them had activated their Sharingans.

Naruto hoped this wouldn't turn into an all-out war, but he would need to reveal his Sharingan if it did.

Raikage regained his composure, he didn't need to ask who the father was, but despite seeing his hair colour and blue eyes, Ay could see 'The Red Death' glaring at him; his face belonged to Kushina, there was no doubt whatsoever.

'Damn me and my stupid head', Raikage murmured under his breath and remembered the debt he had with both Minato and Kushina.

"Why didn't you finish me?! You beat my speed. So Why?" Ay screamed at the yellow flash, his body barely standing, his sleeve was cut in several places, a deep cut across his shoulder but wasn't a lethal one.

Ay hated this feeling; he hated to be seen as weak; if he died here, at least he would die against a worthy opponent.

"I'm not sure why, but even if I kill you, your brother will never stop; that will only fuel him."

Ay stood quiet and let the words roam around his head; when he had told Bee about it, he first got a good punch in the face for worrying him and a second punch for telling The Yellow Flash to take his life.

Ay knew Bee was probably thinking the same thing.

Bee was about to greet the little Minato when...

"Bee, the kid he is the one ... he's Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki", His friend suddenly said.

Bee noticed a sudden stop and wondered if Gyuki wanted to say something else but didn't ask.

"For real? Damn, I never saw Minato sealing Kyuubi inside his own son, but that's still too much like him," Bee replied, mentally smiling, remembering The Yellow Flash.

"Who's the little fella?" Bee asked, smiling, taking a step closer and pulling out his hand for Naruto to shake.

This caused every Konoha Shinobi in the room to tense, but Naruto could feel no malice or negative emotions whatsoever; on the contrary, he looked and felt happy to see him, which confused Naruto.

"My name is Naruto; Mister Eight", Naruto whispered the last part only for Bee to hear, who laughed loudly.

"I lllikke you Kidddd" Bee started rapping, bringing his fist towards Naruto, who bumped his fist in return.