Naruto, The Conqueror

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch

The Following 9 Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 85 (Naruto, The Enemy of Shinobi), Chapter 86 (This World is Hell), Chapter 87 (No Way Out), Chapter 88 (The Devil of Humanity), Chapter 89 (A Corpse Should be Left Well Alone), Chapter 90 (True Horror), Chapter 91 (No Longer Behind Your Shadow), Chapter 92  (Hashirama Vs Naruto: The Fight of Heirs), Chapter 93 (Where Does It End?), and Chapter 94 (The Last Word) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

"ATTACK!" Sakura heard someone shout as a hundred Shinobis started attacking everyone; as she stood there, paralyzed with fear, her eyes locked onto the chaotic scene unfolding before her. The civilians and Shinobis, taken completely by surprise, unleashed blood-curdling screams of terror that pierced the air. Amid the chaos, crimson droplets danced through the air, staining the surroundings as the violent attacks continued unabated—a Suna shinobi slashed through the stomach of a young child. The mother wailed in heart-wrenching agony, her pleas falling on deaf ears as the shinobi coldly struck her down, severing any last hope that had remained in her shattered heart.

Blood splattered in every direction. The terrified civilians could only perceive the Shinobi as fleeting blurs of unmatched speed and unthinkable power. Hopelessly defenseless, they found themselves helpless witnesses to their brutal demise at the hands of the enemy. A Konoha Shinobi propelled himself towards a Sound shinobi, swinging his sword ferociously with the intention of avenging the innocent. Yet, he was impaled from behind by a stealthy Suna Shinobi.

Sakura's whole body was frozen from fear until she noticed movement from her right; from the corner of her eyes, she saw a Kunai coming right at her neck; it would slice her head off.

What did I even do with my life? She thought as blood flew through the air. As if time had slowed down, droplets of blood descended upon her delicate cheek. The air was heavy with the metallic scent of blood; Sakura remained untouched by pain as her eyes locked onto the sight before her. Kakashi-Sensei had sliced open the enemy's chest.

"Sakura, Wake Up!" Kakashi shouted in her ears as he placed a hand on her shoulder; a sudden jolt of electricity shot through her body, and she gasped, now fully aware of what was happening around her; her body moved as she let out a gasp. She could still hear the screams of all the people around her.

"Kakashi-Sensei, what should I do?" Sakura pleaded as three Suna ANBU dropped dead nearby; she watched as Guy kicked the head of one of them, breaking his neck, before punching the chest of another, smashing his chest in; blood burst out from his mouth, but Guy barely paid attention to it as he kept fighting with Asuma beside him.

"Sakura, you are a Genin of Konoha. I'm ordering you to save the civilians." Kakashi ordered before jumping away. Sakura was once again afraid, but she knew she couldn't just stay there. Someone might attack her again, and she doubted she would have Kakashi there to protect her.

Sakura quickly rushed towards the civilians; for a brief moment, she looked at the arena, knowing that Naruto and Sasuke were down there. However, that small distraction was enough for a foreign Shinobi to land near her. She didn't see it coming, but she felt the sharp pain in her back; her body fell on the floor on her stomach, and blood gushed out of her slash wound in the back.

Sakura turned her head as a Kunai rushed towards her. Suddenly, the Kunai stopped, the hand holding it lost its grip, and the enemy Shinobi who attacked her had a sharp thing sticking out of his neck; it seemed like the tip of an arrow with blood pouring out like a waterfall.