Justice and Pain

"Do not be Sorry, Be Better."

Naruto

The blonde had noticed the Kumo Shinobi lurking around The Hyuga Clan during the day; Naruto kept his eyes on the Kumo Shinobi, he was only a kid, but even he knew Konoha and Kuno didn't have the best of Friendships.

The night came, and Naruto felt the Shinobi within the Hyuga Clan. Unknown to Naruto, the symbol of the Moon on his left palm started shining in a dark colour, Naruto followed behind and stood just outside the Clan compound, his face shadowed by the shadow of the houses, but his purple eyes shine through the darkness.

Naruto saw the kidnapper carrying a bag over his shoulder, and the Uchiha could feel the small child in the bag; his blood boiled at the man daring to kidnap a little girl and use her for their own needs and use her like a cow.

Naruto released his KI, and his left hand raised slowly at the ninja who had frozen in place from his Superior KI.

"Banshō Ten'in" Naruto spoke with a dark tone.

The Shinobi suddenly started getting pushed towards him; as he got closer, Naruto raised his right hand, a dark rod came out of his palm, but no blood and Naruto pierced his stomach, causing the Shinobi to feel the full Chakra of the kid.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" the Shinobi screamed in pure agony as he gripped his head with his palms, almost trying to pull something out of his head.

Naruto's face didn't even twitch from his agony, his face as cold as ice. His eyes went to the child inside the bag, his eyes turned to the Shinobi moving in the grass like an injured animal, his hands trying to take out the rod, because of that Naruto put his hand on the rod and with a single move, he pulled out the rod, causing the blood around his wound spill out faster, his blood started spreading around the grass like rain.

His purple eyes suddenly turned to Blue again, and the Moon on his left palm stopped shining; Naruto felt dizzy all of a sudden; his young body fell on his knees, his hands on the grass.

Naruto tried to catch his breath; he wasn't sure what exactly happened when his senses felt the Chakra coming closer. His eyes glanced at the bag moving, and he slowly stood up, his chest rising up and down repeatedly; he still tried to catch his breath; he walked over to the bag and opened it, seeing hair sticking out, her white eyes looking up at Naruto, the blonde was about to ask if she was okay when his senses went wild, he jumped high in the air barely dodging a dangerous strike from a man.

Landing on the ground, his eyes found the man who attacked; his Byakugan activated his palms up and ready to strike again.

"Stay away from my daughter, Demon", the man screamed with anger through his clenched teeth.

Before Naruto could say anything, "Brother, stop, look in the ground", Naruto turned his head to see another person walking over to them, followed by several guards who glared at Naruto at the moment notice.

The blonde saw the new guy was very similar to the one who attacked him.

Hiashi looked down to see the man lying on the ground motionless.

His eyes widened that someone tried to kidnap his daughter, and he perhaps almost killed her saviour.

"Tou-san, he saved me" the voice of Hinata was heard like a whimper, her eyes looking up at her father.

Naruto decided to leave and let them deal with their situation when at that moment, the glorious Hokage showed up at the compound.

"Son of a bitch", Naruto cursed his luck; the Hokage couldn't choose any other time to show up but now.