13. Massage

"The robe," He whispers and I open my eyes to look at him from a very intimate distance. He is sleeping on his side, facing me directly while I'm sleeping on my back. "Should I open it or will you?" He adds.

I look away, feeling the things I'd be better off not feeling and untie my robe to let him massage my belly. "The red zone is my underwear. Don't go below it." He hums as a response which I feel in my stomach. This is not good.

He snakes his hand under the cover and keeps his palm on my belly. I close my eyes again. He slides his palm down to my lower abdomen, just above my underwear, making me feeling ticklish but I do not make it obvious or react to it.

Now that I had had my eyes close and I could feel his breath on the side of my face, I start focusing on both of our breaths and try to co ordinate them, to get myself distracted from both, the cramps and the ticklish feeling.

He starts to slide his palm up, just till my rib cage and moves to the other side to slide it back down till the red zone. He goes back to the other side of my lower abdomen and continues to massage in a circular motion, getting me relaxed and feel less of my cramps but feeling unnecessary things due to this foreign touch.

Austin's POV

I keep watching her while massaging her stomach, admiring her soft features until I notice myself doing so. I look at the open space but do not stop massaging her.

"Iris." I murmur, not sure if she's asleep already or not. She doesn't respond. I call her once again and since she doesn't respond anymore, I smile and close my eyes too, still not stopping the massage. "Good night."

3:25 p.m

As I keep floating in the air, no wings or no support but just openly floating in the air, I hit a tree and fall down, sliding all the way down to the ground.

I wince from the pain and open my eyes slowly, processing my fall and look at those familiar eyes, looking back at me. Iris. I instinctively, look down at her lips and without hesitation, I move forward to touch those enticing lips with mine and as soon as I get to touch those lips,

I open my eyes.

Shit.

Why would I dream about her? This feels so wrong and illegal.

Coming back to consciousness, I realise that Iris and I were cuddling. We both were hugging each other. This is the first time I'd ever had her this close to me. This is our first hug.

Her head was buried in my chest while I rested my chin on her head and our legs were tangled. My legs tangled with her naked legs. Her half naked body in contact with my clothed body. I do not know how to react to this and just stay in the same position without moving for a couple of seconds until I realise that I had a morning wood which was in contact with her body. I push myself away from her in no second and rush to the bathroom as fast as I could.

I come out of the bathroom after a while and notice her still sleeping peacefully. I go to the balcony of the room to look at the view and get some fresh air but get back to the room once I hear some sound. It's probably her phone alarm. I take her phone which was beside her and turn the alarm off after a few seconds as the alarm doesn't seem to affect her deep sleep. I keep the phone back from where it was earlier and stare at her lips for a while before I shake my gaze off.