36. With you

Iris

Saturday, 19th October, 2019
11:25 p.m

It took me two days to finally shift all my stuffs to my old apartment with the help of Mr. Kim. I was happy being back here but it was still not easy for me to leave that house.

After all, it was my decision because it would have been much more difficult for me to be alone in that house which carried many memories of me being with Austin and Caroline.

I hadn't managed to unpack all my stuffs and place them in their respective places yet, being busy with the company's work too.

I finally get ready to go to bed after finishing my night routine and rest myself on the bed, cover myself with the blanket to stay warm and check my phone for the first time of the day due to the busy hours I had in the company. I see a missed call from Austin which was from just around half an hour ago. I look at the texts he had sent me first, before calling him back.

<Did you have breakfast? [10:08 a.m]

<I guess you're busy but don't skip your meals [12:16 p.m]

<I was actually thinking if you could actually come to the airport to send us off tomorrow... I want you to consider this, please... because Grandma and I want to see you before we leave [3:13 p.m]

<Also, if you're okay with it, I'll come to your apartment and pick you up at six in the morning.  [3:14 p.m]

<I miss you ❤️ [5:39 p.m]

<Can you call me once you get free, please. I think I miss your voice too [7:56 p.m]

<I hope you had your dinner. [10:43 p.m]

I miss you too❤️>

I make sure to text him back the red heart first of all.

Are you awake? Can I call you now?>

I text him first to make sure I don't wake him up just to talk to me and in no time, I get a call from him. I pick the call instantly.

"Hello?" I answer with a smile that has been planted on my face since I read his texts. He really did think about me throughout his day, like he was in my mind throughout my day too.

"Did you reach home just now?" His voice sounds a little different making me realise it was our first call. We had been texting each other for the past two days we were apart but we hadn't called yet, until now.

"No. I reached around an hour ago."

"I really hope you don't overwork yourself." His voice sounds disappointed

"I won't. It's just for a while." I assure him and he hums at my response. "Also, I'm coming to the airport with you guys." I inform him because I want to see them before they leave too.

"Great, We'll come to your apartment tomorrow." His voice now excited and I could imagine his face smiling. It's just been two days since I've seen him and I already miss him so much. "Did you have dinner?" I hum indicated a 'yes'.

"Good girl." He chuckles lightly making me smile.

"What about you?"