Lemon Chapter #4: Yuuki

Warning this chapter is a lemon that if you're underage you may not feel comfortable of sexual content view with your own judgement, I suggest you don't read this chapter.

No one's Pov
In ALO Aincrad Floor 10 Samurai House. Monarch was talking with Yuuki before he logs out.

Monarch: Anyways Yuuki I should log out it's getting late good night.

Yuuki: Wait Monarch I have one last thing to say.

Monarch: What is it?

Yuuki: I love you and I want to experience it with you tonight!

Monarch was taken back but he comes closer to Yuuki face and puts a hand on her cheek.

Monarch: Yuuki I also have fallen in love with you too when we gotten along with each other.

Yuuki and Monarch smile until they have their faces come closer as they kissed.

Monarch picks up Yuuki and took her to his bedroom as he puts her down. He then kiss her neck while groping her small breasts.

Monarch and Yuuki then rub their bodies to where they moan and kiss until they climax.

Monarch then insert himself into Yuuki which he then moves slowly. Which Yuuki moans they were keeping their sights at each other.

Yuuki: Monarch, Alex this is good go faster, faster!

Monarch: Alright as you wish Yuuki!

Monarch gone faster as both there moans became faster.

Yuuki: Ahh so good so good I'm about to I'm gonna cum I'm gonna!

Monarch: I can't hold on any longer Yuuki!

Monarch and Yuuki hold on to each other as they came.

Monarch: You want to go again?

Yuuki: Okay yes.

Yuuki was on top of Monarch. Then Monarch starts moving which Yuuki was showing a satisfying face expression. Monarch Then puts a hand on Yuuki's boob and brings her closer to puts his mouth on the other.

Yuuki: Monarch you're so playful.

Monarch then goes faster as Yuuki was enjoying her ride on him as they moan faster again.

Yuuki: Alex right there! I can't take it any more I'm about to explode!

Monarch: I'm gonna cum Yuuki cumming!

Monarch and Yuuki cummed hard which Yuuki laid on top of Monarch.

Yuuki: You know what Alex I take back about wanting you as my big brother, I want both by marrying you and having you as my brother.

Monarch: I'll be happy to I love you Yuuki.

Yuuki: I love you too.

End of Lemon Chapter#4