Lemon Chapter#2: Leafa

Warning this chapter is a lemon that if you're underage you may not feel comfortable of sexual content view with your own judgement, I suggest you don't read this chapter.

Arch residence, Japan

Alex was alone at home and Suguha was visiting him, the two were talking about themselves and other topic until Suguha asks Alex.

Suguha: Alex I been meaning to ask I have taken a liken to you.

Alex: I... uh why asked me this suddenly?

Suguha: I know you have Koharu but I want to be with you and wanted to do it with just you.

Alex: I'm overwhelmed but I think she'll understand and accept it.

The two kissed and they take it to Alex's bedroom. In the bedroom Alex groping and fingering Suguha while kissing her.

Suguha: Oh Alex it's so good more.

Alex continue on until Suguha cums.

The two then strips and Alex goes into Suguha. They soon started moving.

Suguha: Alex don't stop right there Ahhh!

Alex increased the speed and they climax.

Later in ALO in Floor 10 Samurai House

Leafa was titty fucking Monarch

Leafa: Monarch do they feel good?

Monarch: Ahhh they feel so good Suga.

Monarch then cums of having Leafa feeling the semen on her breast.

Later Leafa was giving Monarch a blowjob with Monarch moaning a lot which the he cums giving Leafa a taste of it.

Lastly Monarch and Leafa are in a Doggy position with Monarch trusting Leafa fast speed.

Leafa: Ah, ah, ah! Alex don't stop give it to me I want it!

Monarch: Suga I'm about to cum I-

Monarch/Leafa: AHHHHHH! Hah, hah hah.

They both cum hard

Monarch and Leafa hugged each other drifting to sleep with their bodies pressing each other.

End of Lemon Chapter#2.