Chapter 8: Losing her and Fighting with Hatred (Rewritten)

Oct 17, 2024 Aincrad, Floor 50 Alcade
No one's Pov

Since after Monarch and Koharu split from each other.

Monarch was walking to Agil's shop at Floor 50 when he entered.

Monarch: Hey Agil I got–

Monarch sees Kirito and Asuna inside the shop.

Monarch: What's going on?

Agil: Kirito found and got a ragout rabbit.

Monarch: That's rare finding a S rank ingredient, Does Kirito knows how to cook though?

When Monarch asked that Asuna then spoke up.

Asuna: Hey Monarch you also want to try ragout rabbit that I'm sharing half with Kirito?

Monarch: As much that I wanted to taste a S rank food I would pass due to you two are dating for dinner.

Kirito/Asuna: We're not dating!

Kirito and Asuna left the shop for their dinner while Agil was shouting in disbelief.

Agil: That's not fair! 3xs.

After selling his drops to Agil. Monarch heads off to Floor 40 to spend some time with Yuna.

At Floor 40 flower garden, Monarch and Yuuna were laughing of what they were talking about.

Monarch: I didn't even have to do anything, that monster launch it self into the air and died after crashing back onto the ground!

Yuna: *laughs* that's was rare for you to see and not having to fight!

After their laughter died down Monarch spoke up.

Monarch: Yuuna you look beautiful and I'm glad I met you.

Yuna blushes and responds

Yuna: You also look handsome Alex, I'm glad I met you too.

Their faces were getting close about to kiss then they heard a sound seeing that it was Eiji they backed away from each other and act like nothing happened.

Eiji: Did something happen while I was away?

Monarch: No nothing happened, anyways I should be going back to the frontlines

Yuna: I'm going to join the Clearers.

Both Monarch and Eiji were surprised of hearing what Yuna said.

Monarch: What you can't!

Yuna: Why can't I, while others have been doing the fighting for 2 years, I had experience with a dagger and that's my decision to make that.
I want to give my try for the effort of getting out.

Eiji: Monarch talk her out of this from going, I'd tried when she told me about then heard of a player need help of getting his friends out of a dungeon.

Monarch: I don't think I can talk her out of it.

Eiji: (Groans) Fine! Monarch you take care of her Alright?

Monarch I will.

Monarch and Yuna left Floor 40 with leaving Eiji behind holding Yuna's lute.

Timeskip Floor 72 Field Dungeon

Monarch, Yuna and other players were rescuing a player's party members which they were trapped, all things were going well until the boss went to its final phase which caught everyone off guard.

Monarch choose to take his chances to take down the boss before it ended everyone's lives but it cause Monarch to be sent him ground laying there leaving the boss about to execute him.