Lemon Chapter #5: Rain and Seven

No one's Pov

Alex was going out with Nijika and Narairo to karaoke. Where they sang songs there and Alex gave his go with singing 24 hour Cinderella, while it was the sisters turn which they performed a duet of another song later in end.

Nijika: Well what do you think, did you like it?

Alex: You two sound very good guess you two have a natural talent.

Narairo: Thanks it's kind of being praised for it.

Alex: Well which song do you two want to sing next or have me sing?

While Alex Wes selecting through list of songs, Nijika and Narairo nod their heads and surprised Alex by having him being pinned by the two girls.

Alex: Uh what are you two doing?

Nijika: Well since you had your time with the other girls. I think we should have our turn in the fun.

Alex knows what Nijika meant as Narairo locks the door and dim the lights. as they pull out his dick which they started stroking him.

Alex: Ahhh.

Nijika: I say you must be enjoying this.

Alex smile and respond with moaning as the two girls continue to stroke him as they started licking and sucking him until he cums.

Later Alex was groping the two girls breast as they felt wet as they strip their clothes. Nijika put Alex's head on her lap as Narairo gets on top of Alex and insert herself to him.

Alex had his face pressed by Nikita's breasts as he sucks them while fingering her. And Narairo was riding him as they moan whick Alex keeps pleasuring them.

Alex: Nijira your boobs are so soft and Narairo feeling you feels so go inside.

Nijira: Alex I don't think I can take it anymore.

Narairo: Alex don't stop it's feel like am about to cum any time soon, so good.

The three climax as they were panting. they then decided to do more which led the two sisters on top of eachother.

Alex then inserts himself and fingers the two girls which they felt pleasure and making moans.

Alex: Are two feeling good I'm going to cum.

Nijika/Narairo: Do it do it so good I'm cumming!

The three camed and were sitting on the couch being cuddled up together. Later they dressed up and left.

End of Lemon Chapter#5