Chapter 1-

Shanell POV

                                          Last night was the worst night of my life! I fucking hate him for hurting me so bad , how would you feel if your boyfriend cheated on you with a girl you don't like , no actually I hate that bitch she always want what I got. "Shanell baby I love you, I will never stop love you" he crys out through the phone " STOP CALLING ME I DONT CARE BITCH YOU DIDNT LOVE ME WHEN YOU WAS FUCKING AMBER!" Before he could say anything else I hung up the phone , threw it on the floor , smashed my face into my pink pillow.

Fucckkk! Fuckk fuckk fuckk! I scream as loud as possible , just thinking about it made me want to go to her house and beat the fuck out of her. Nobody never understand how much I hurt , maybe because I never show my emotions. I got up out my bed , took a shower , did my daily things then I put my hair in a high bun for today, I wasn't really in the mood for playing dress up so I put on my gray and black Nike sweat suit and my gray black and white sandals. I just wanted to get out and treat myself to something nice.

Before I go on let me tell you about my life. My name is shanell , I live in Miami Florida . Im 19 but my body makes me look older , I mean I don't have a perfect body but I have something to work with , I'm mixed with  Dominican and black . Yes I still live with my parents but they're never their , sometimes I feel like they don't love me but I know they do deep down inside . Im a bartender at a strip club on the low . I'm really not old enough to be working in a strip club at the bar  . sometimes people ask me " why you working here, your too pretty" the only reason why I got the job is because I know the owner and I really needed a job at the moment . I have three best friends , deedee ,leila, and bre.

Deedee and Leila  work at the strip club and bre works at lady footlocker in the mall , I love them soo much tho, they help me with all my problems. As I hop in my car I see my phone glow up its a text message from leila.

Leila: whats up wyd today

Me: about to hit the mall up why wats good?

Leila: mannn come slide on me I wanna go me and deedee over here bored af

Me: lol OK I'm on my way y'all better be ready when I get there fuckers!

Leila: lol iight.

I pulled up at leila house " bring y'all slow ass on!" " bitch we comin don't rush us!" Leila and deedee got in the car and we were on our way to the mall .