Chapter 28

Two weeks later

I woke up feeling sick, I thought it was just the Chinese food from last night , so I went about my day . I got to class and couldn't even pay attention to the lesson all I could think about was mark . We've been having sex almost everyday for the passed two weeks, I'm think I'm obsessed and In love with him everything he dose make me smile . They way he talking , the way he writes, the way he walks his sexy chocolate ass took over my head .

Christmas brake was coming up and I was going to go be with my mom , dad , auntie , and my little cousin. I missed my family a lot and low key I miss king , I few days ago I cried watching him move on with some stripper name Hennessy, they was all on instagram kissing and hugging and going on trips and shit living they're best fucking life . I don't know how to bring up that me and king are not together no more and I'm with my professor, so I just decided to lie and tell them I'm not with anybody right now .

" baby what happened to you and king ?" My mom said walking around the store looking for Christmas decorations

" ommm I think we just grew apart from each other mom that's all "

" are you sure that's all that happened because it seemed like you really like him "

" yes that's exactly what happened I went off to school and we stop communicating "

" well honey I liked king he was a nice young man I think you and him should talk about this no communicating thing "

" why do you think that "

" I feel that he's the one for you made he could give me my grandchild that I really want"

" mom really "

" yes and I also want you to be happy trust me he's the right one "

" I don't know about all that " I said looking at the cute baby clothes in the store .

Next day

December 20th  , 2017 is the day I found out I was pregnant. I got up feeling sick as fuck I mean every two seconds I was throwing up nothing it was killing me .

" shanell! , shanell!" My mom said banging on my room door .

" yes mom?" I said sitting on the bathroom floor with my head in the toilet

" shanell are you okay ?"

" yes mom "

" open the damn door "

I opened the door with a smile I didn't want her to think something was actually wrong with me , my mom would go fucking crazy.

" what the hell is wrong with you locking damn doors and all I hear is you throwing up "

" mom I'm fine I ate some nasty candy from the store that's all "

" umhm you... eating candy ... early this morning ?"

" yes I was wanting to eat it last night but I fell asleep"

She looked at me with a look" are you sure ?"

" yesss mom I'm positive now can I finish getting dressed so I can come down stairs "

" yea and ima need you to start putting up the rest of the Christmas decorations around the house for me , my back was killing me so I didn't get to do it ."

I'm just sitting her thinking like I could be fucking pregnant , with marks baby , I honestly felt every emotion there was. I'm still in school trying to get my life together and this happens . For the rest of the day I put in my head that I'm not pregnant I'm just really sick , I eat something bad that's what's happing to me . The next morning I decided to go to the store to get a pregnancy test.