Chapter 22

KING POV

" king we need to use protection next time I'm not trying to get pregnant " she said kissing my neck

" why? I want you to have my child "

" hell naw boy I'm young as hell maybe later on we can have kids plus you already have two "

" I want a son after I have a son ima be done "

" what if I have a girl " she said walking to the bathroom

She didn't have on nothing , I started to get horny again. I wanted a round two now .

" babe let's take a shower " I said running to the bathroom

" wh.." I stopped her from talking

I gave her that look and she already knew what was up , she helped me take my shirt off and we got it in , she kissed all over my body . I turned her around and bent her down and started hitting it from back . Moans escape her mouth as I grabbed her hair , the moans made me go faster . Then I slowed down , I picked her up while I was still inside her ,she bounced up and down , her eyes rolled to the back of her head . I started kissing and licking all over her nipples . Steam filled the bathroom and hands prints was all on the shower glass door . I bust a nut all in her it was just so good fuck that her pussy was great I just couldn't pull out. After that she went right to sleep, the sun was up  it was around 9 in the morning I left and went home to check on my daughters .

They were up waiting for me to get home .

" heyyy " I said picking both of them up

" look look dad I drew a picture of you , me , Kia , and mommy " Kim said holding her picture

" that's a nice picture Kim you want to put it on your wall in the room "

She nodded and ran to her room " Kia come here "

" yes dad " she said

" you know Kim birthday is coming up "

" yea I know what are we going to do ?"

" we have to keep it a secret so don't tell her okay "

" okay"

" where should we go?"

" ommm the water park?"

" no .."

" oh oh what about Disney world "

" Disney world it is but you promise not to tell her"

" I promise "

" okay go get dressed so I can take y'all to go get breakfast "

She ran off to her room . I saw my mom picking up toys in the play area .

" ma take a break have a seat watch tv or something you want something to eat?" I said taking the toys out of her hands

" boy I'm fine what's gotten into you "

" nothing but I want to thank you for watching the girls when I'm not here "