Chapter 15

I left about 1:30 and still had to go to Walmart and party city for some stuff . I had forgot all about the liquor so I called diamond to see if she can get some for the sleepover I was too young to get it for us . I spent hours in Walmart , I picked up hella food and the lines was hella long . I left Walmart at 3:00 .

When I got home i was super hype . The decorations was cute , glitter was everywhere big pink balloons were  everywhere it was sexy af I was so ready to get the sleepover started .Everything is done and ready and now it's around 6:00 and so far it's just me bre and Leila we did our makeup, hair, put on our sexy pajamas, and turned the music up . We a lil drink because we wanted to wait until everybody came .

"Girl wassup with you and king " Leila said sitting next to me

" well he lied to me and told me he was single and shit come to find out he have a damn ex wife and two kids "

" damn! But think about this tho ... at least he told you himself before somebody else could "

" I told shanell that she need to do what's best for her and stop fucking with these fuck boys baby you can do way better then what you have been doing for the past 4 years now " said bre walking pass us

" I know but that's not and all of it he just told me today he's a drug dealer "

" BITCH NO! That's crazy " Leila said

" I know .. that shit hurt when he told me that I just sat there and cried all I could do was think about the worst "I said sitting there shaking my head "

I got up to go to the kitchen to check on the food. Then diamond , Tokyo and diamond friend Aleah came. Aleah was tall and had a nice shape she was cute , she had big curly hair and a tattoo on the inside of her arm , she had on a cream cropped top and some jean shorts .

" heyy boo how you been "diamond said hugging me tight

" I've been good girl I haven't seen you in a minute now "

" I know I've been busy girl but niya ask about you all the time I told her I'll bring her to your house one day "

" awh I miss my baby too she getting so big"

" yea she about to be in the 2nd grade now "

" I got to get her cute self something for doing so good in school"

As we were talking her friend came a stood right next to diamond. " oh I'm sorry shanell this is my best friend Aleah , Aleah this is like my lil sister " I laugh " this is shanell "

" hey your so pretty you look young how old are you ?"Aleah said hugging me . As she was hugging me she kinda move her hand down to my ass for a good 4 seconds . I looked at her with a shocked and wtf kind of face she looked at me and smiled

" I'm 19 and you ?"

" I just turned 20 two weeks ago"

" shanell these Jell-O shots are good af you made these ?" Deedee said

" nope I made them " bre said walking pass us

"The blue ones are hella good " diamond said

After everybody got done eating and drinking and was a lil tipsy they put on there pajamas and we all went to my guess room where we set up sleeping areas for everybody , the room was set up hella cute . We started talking about how we all meet " I seen shanell in the club and I was like she fine af is she a stripper and diamond was like no no she doing drinks on the low " Deedeesaid