Chapter 21

" hey you two can go I'll stay with her until she is finish " her dad said

" dad are you sure you don't want me to stay "

" no we'll be fine go .....actually if you ready to go home you can she is okay if anything else  happens I'll call you "

" okay dad I love you okay "

" I love you too shanell and king take care of my princess "

" yes sir good night "

Early that morning we got on a flight back to Florida . I felt so bad about her mother being sick , I'm going to try and do all I  can to take her mind off of things and planned a day for just me and her .

" baby you like these ?" I said holding a pare of  gold
giuseppe hells

" omg those are beautiful I would love to have them she said taking them out of my hand

" Them would look sexy on your feet "

She laughed " babe shut up"

" I would tho "

" I'm in love with this pink MCM bag it's so cute"

" get it then baby "

" do you see how much this bag is! This is not in my budget "

" man get the bag of you want the damn bag I didn't ask you all that "

" king I don't want you to get anything for me I'm okay "

" shanell " I said with a look on my face

" no no no no I'm okay "

When she walk out the store , I went back and got the bag for her . She don't understand that I love her and will do anything for her and I'm not trying to buy her love because I know shanell not like that , but if my baby want it I'm going to make it my job to get it of her . I want her to have everything she want and desire.

After we went shopping , I took her to go get her nails and toes done , I had to sit there for fucking hours that's how you know I love this girl man because I would've been left her ass .

" yo I'm never going through this again that was way too long for me "

She giggled " I could've went by myself babe"

" now you tell me .. but wassup what you want to do for the rest of the day I mean I don't have any plans for nothing this day is all for you "

" I'm tired I just want to chill at my place "

" fine your place it is "

Shanell pov

Even tho im sad and worried about my mom king came and tried to make me feel better and that's why I really love him and that's why I called him instead of all my other friends he brings joy to my heart every time I see him ,I feel like he can make me feel better no matter what happens.

When we got to my house I went straight to the my room

" you ain't have no other nigga in here right " he asked with a serious voice

" yea you that's about it "

" it better stay that way too "

" BOY IM GROWN "

" yea you gone get your grown ass fucked up too "

I laughed " shut the fuck up king "

" I'm not fucking playing with you let me find out you giving my pussy away to some nigga "

" shut yo stupid ass up if I was fucking somebody else you wouldn't be here right now so just roll that damn joint and SHUT UP SHIT!!  "

He giggled " you mad now"

" DONT TALK TO ME "

" awh you mad at me now "

" king don't get slapped "

" give me a kiss and I'll leave you alone " he said standing in front of me "

" KING MOVEEE I'm not kissing you I don't know where your mouth been "

" ha you got jokes ... I like the way you say my name tho "

" bet you do "

" say it again "

" nope"

" baby say my name "

Chills went up my body but I had to play it off  "

" I'll just make you say it later tonight "

More chills came and thoughts went through my head but I didn't want to say anything it seem like the more I talk the more I start something I won't be able to finish. So I just shut up and laughed at him , everything he said had me laughing my ass off . I really do love someone who can make me laugh and smile. As hard a I tried to keep the dirty thoughts out of my head I couldn't they just kept coming back. Even time I saw his deep dimples or hear the words baby , come here , or baby girl I just got wet . After I we got hella high I told him he could leave and I'll see him tomorrow I really was trying not to have sex with him right now , I really wanted it tho .

I woke up around 4 in the morning , thinking about him and his body . I wanted to text him to tell him to come over but.... I decided to call him instead.

" hello " he said in a deep sleepy voice

" ohh did I wake you up .. I'm sorry you can go back to sleep "

" naw you good wassup baby "

" mmm nothing I just woke up and I can't go back to sleep "

" you want me to come put you to sleep ?"

I was smiling from ear to ear " yea I think that's what I need right now"

" alright I'm on my way "

I got hella excited, I took a nice long shower , put on some pink lace lingerie and my black silk robe, i was there in my bed waiting for him.