Chapter 14

{Shanell pov }

7:45 am~
Hey
7:46 am~king
Wassup
7:48 am~
Can I meet you at your house or something
7:50 am~ king
Yea but come over about 9:30 cause I'm about to take the girls to school
8:00 am~
Okay
8:02 am~king
Shanell I really miss you .. you know that right ?
8:07 am~
No I didn't know . But I somewhat missed you too
8:08 am~king
I miss that pussy too 😏
8:10 am~
😂😂 stop the foolishness boy
8:11 am~ king
I'm a man remember 😌

We talked and talked and talked , bre was looking at me because I kept watching my phone.
"Damn shanell who got you smiling so hard" bre said laughing .

" nobody" I said rolling my eyes and smiling, I couldn't stop

" mhmm let me see " she snatched the phone straight out of my hands " girllll!..you and king nasty"

" see nobody told you to read all that " I said snatching the phone back

" y'all relationship goals for real "

" we not in a relationship and we not goals "

" shit I wish I had somebody like that "

" girl anyway did you put the decorations up? "

"Yes and you need you go out and get the food and shit before they start coming "

" girl it's way to early "

" I know I'm just hungry af "

" go make some food then "

" that's too much work I just put up all these decorations, made Jell-O shots ,and set all the games up plus you want me to cook ... nope not going to happen "

" well shut up and wait cause I'm about to go out anyway so I'll bring you some food "

9:30 came around real fast . I was so nervous and overthinking things all the way there , I didn't know what to expect or what to say I really like King and for some reason I can't keep him off my mind I never Felt this way about a boy before . I pull up to his house it was big as hell as I pull in the drive way be was standing there . " wassup" said king putting  his head in the car window .

" nothing really haven't seen you in a long time "

" I know so how you been ?"

" I've been really great "

" yea me to I have my two daughters and a nice home I'm doing just fine for now "

" yea your house is nice " he opens the car door and pulls me out " king you could've just said get out the car " he kept walking until we was at the front door

" you think the outside nice wait until you see the inside "he opened the door and we walked in he showed me around after that we sat in his room and started talking.

" okay so what did you want to talk about" he said rolling a joint

" I wanted to see if you wanted to start over because I'm about to be real with you king and I want you to be real with me too "

" alright wassup "

" okay I'm like really in love with you but I'm still hurt because what you did to me was fucked up you should've just told me all that shit from the jump you don't understand how you making this hard for us because I have trust issues and I gave you all my trust and you just fucked me over like I wasn't nothing and that shit hurt king " tears stared to build up so I stop talking . He came over to where I was and gave me a big hug .

" baby girl I'm sorry I'm sorry for everything I ever did wrong for you to come over here and tell me how you really feel made me realize that you really do love me , I want to be there for you through whatever and you know this baby I'm down for you 100% and will never hurt you again and I put that on everything " he kissed me on my forehead and then kissed my lips .

" I love you baby "

" I love you too but King just promise me something"

" wassup"

" if we start over and I give you another chance you will telling me everything and not lie about shit that you don't even need to lie about , just be 100 with me no matter what it is because Ima be 100 with you !"

" I am so let me start now so Ima not what I really said I was ..., I'm not going to be a doctor but I am in business tho I work for a big business company but the second one is like business"

" hmmm okay what kind of business?"

" I do big drop offs and make about 2,000 or even more "

" WHAT THE FUCK KING WHY? That's not nothing safe to be doing "

" Mann I been doing since my first child was born  I had to do something my wife was on drugs no money was coming in my job wasn't enough"

" king I don't know about this... "

" listen I only do it when I have to this ain't a everyday thing "

Shanell just sat there in disbelief of what she just heard with tears in her eyes " king I'm tired of this "

" tired of what ? Shanell you not even putting yourself in my shoes , I didn't get shit handed to me like you did I had to work for everything! EVERYTHING my dad ain't shit he was never there my moma took care of me with a Macdonald check and when I look at my ex and how she just up and leaves out there life and never there for them that shit hurts me because I think about me and what I didn't have "

" I understand I.. just don't want anything to happen to you I don't know what I would do "

" see stop thinking like that you doing all that crazy talkin "

My phone starts to ring and it was Leila. "Hello"

" shanell where you at I need to know what size you wear I'm going to go pick the pajamas up and I want to get the right size "

" you couldn't text me that "

" I did I texted you three time and you never texted back so I called but anyway just text me the size cause I'm not going to remember "

"Alright "

" size for what ? " king asked as we walked out the door

" I'm having a sleepover at my house "

" why "

" because its my house and I'm grown "

" yo who the fuck you be talking to like that? "

I started laughing " you!"

" ain't shit change you know better "

" right anyway I'll see you later omm next weekend?"

" yea you gone spend the night with me "

" I'll see"
As I was pulling off he yelled " called me when you get home "