Chapter 35

I woke up in a really bad mood the next day , Shanell didn't answer my calls last night, it took a lot in me not to go to DC . we talk on the phone every night before she go to sleep. Its been a month that my kids have been away with their mom, ive been checking on them every second of the day to make sure they are okay .

"hey dad , what are you doing " kiha said through facetime

" nothing baby girl , about to get ready for work"

" oh okay, but where is Shanell? did she come back yet I miss her "

" no she'll be back this weekend "

" okay when are we coming home dad ? " kia said

" I don't know , I guess whenever your mom wants to bring you back ... are you ready to come back? "

" no we love it here with mom , I want to stay "

I laughed " well dang yall don't want to be with me no more , yall don't miss yall  nana "

" we do miss nana , where is she ?"

" shes in Toronto with auntie lee but I have to go I don't want to be late for work I will call yall when I get back home "

" okay dad love you " they both said

" love you too be good "

I got dressed and left the house , when I got to the office vid wasn't there and that nigga never miss a day. I called his phone , no answer . I went about the day and still didn't hear from  vid , I was worried about my nigga  so I went to his house to make sure he was okay. when I got there his car was there , I knocked once and waited , then something told me to just walk in , glass was all over the floor when I opened the door , I pulled out my gun and continued to look around the house . I seen blood on the kitchen floor but no body , I called my brothers and let them know what was going on , this shit is crazy .

Carter's pov

" im not telling yall shit " vid yelled

" listen , you can leave a live or you can die here witch one you want ?" I said , i'ev been beating his ass all day and he still wont talk .

" I just wanna know where the drugs at then you can , this is your last chance to tell me bruh " I said pointing my gun at him.

" man I don't know what your talking about , I don't know where any drugs are , I didn't even know he had drugs im just his business partner " he said

" well now you work for me , you need to get that info from him or ima shoot yo moma house up  nigga , do I make myself clear ?" I said putting the gun in him mouth

He shook his had , I left out the room and went up stairs to my room. ka' mora was sitting on the bed putting on some lotion . " damn bae you smell good " I said kissing her neck

" mmm thank you daddy " she said kissing me back

" come here " I said as I picked her up and laid her down on the bed , I started taking her clothes off , she rolled over and got on top of me , she started kissing my body " damn baby " I wisped

She went down pulled my pants down and started sucking , I grabbed her hair and pushed her head down , she was looking in my eyes and went faster , toes started to curl up , " oh shit " I said reaching climx I nutted in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I got up , took a shower , got dressed and home to my wife and kids .