Chapter 17

When I got home I called jj and he was lost af

" you need to control yo hoes before I have to knock one of them bitches down "

" Mann what you mean I had nothing to do with that " he said mad

" I understand but why else would she came at me like that "

" don't know but ima hit her up cause we not even together this bitch just want to be seen"

" whats her number " Leila yelled through the phone

" damn y'all want her number "

" yell yea cause she tried us talking about we tried to jump her bitch nobody tired to jump yo ugly ass why df you even talk to the ugly bitch "

He laughed " y'all a trip and why she lying like that but naw she give good head I can't give y'all that number "

We started laughing " how you been shay? " he said after I took him off speakerphone

"I've been good I guess I start school next month tho"

" damn fr? Damn you ain't even tell me you was going but that good that's where you need to be anyway"

" yeaa collage life about to be fun "

" I bet it is shanell let me ask you something "

" yea?"

" you know I care about you right ? Like I love you no matter what we go though you was the best girlfriend I ever had and you know you can call me anytime iight "

I rolled my eyes knowing that he really meant that and he's the sweetest person in the world I felt hella special " I know jj I love you too and I'll talk to you later I'm about to take a shower "

"Awwwh y'all should just go back out " diamond said

" we just really close friends that's all nothing more nothing less"

" I'm about to go to sleep you hoes need to shut up damn" deedee said throwing the pillow at my face

" bitch you can go to the other room and get the fuck out my bed bitch " I said

NEXT MORNING

The next morning everybody got packed and left me house " shanell I need to talk to you " Leah said pulling me into the room

" wassup "

" let me see your phone " she took my phone out my hand and put her number in my phone then saved it as Leah😏💦

I started laughing " why you put my number in your phone ? I said

" just in case you need me ... for anything " she said walking away

I just might used the damn number cause king and I are trying to build our relationship back up slowly so I'm somewhat single I'm pretty sure he's been getting his dick sucked . After everybody left I cleaned up and went to my pants house . When I pulled up I see 3 other cars there . In my head I'm thinking I'm about to walk into a family meeting with my momma and her sister that's gone end up about me so I wait a few minutes before going in there. When I got out as soon as I opened the door my auntie came hugging me .

"Hey auntie Maria I missed you so much " I said hugging her back

Then my cousin Loren ran up to me and hugged me " LOREN!!"

My auntie Maria is my dads sister and loran is her 18 year old daughter. Loren is my favorite cousin I literally got us in trouble all the time when we were younger .

" shanell where have you been boo I missed you so much" Loren said

" girl busy with school and work when I had a job "

" girl I got a lot to tell you " Loren said pulling me outside

" girl what?

" okay so you know that girl I used to hang out with everyday "

" who Tory? "

" yea well me used to take her mom car or whatever and one day we got caught and my mom found out why we was taking the car , all the time we would drive all the was to Orlando just to see this fine ass boy I talk to which I don't talk to no more because of my daddy ,but then she kicked me out saying I was being to grown and shit I said fuck it and left and went to this other boy house but then I had to leave from over there "

"Damn Loren that's crazy so why you left the boy house ?"

" I left his house because everytime his momma left he wanted to fuck and I kept telling his ass no so he got mad and kicked me out but I'm good "

" girl you should've called me you can stay with me I got two room and I live by myself down town "

" damn I should've Called you .. I can still move in "

" you gotta tell yo momma tho "

" what if she say no and shit Ima be hella mad cause I don't want to live with her ass no more bruh"

" just let me talk to her and she just might come around "

" alright "

I opened the front door and yelled my auntie name telling her to come here . She came with this crazy look on her face " what the hell yall up to now? " she asked

" ma shanell has something to ask you "

" what " she said looking at both of us

" Loren want to move in with me "

She stop for a second and looked at Loren " aint shit funny .. you just tryna get away from me"

" ma no im not I just want to be with my cousin "

" stop lying " she said raising up her hand about to hit her

Loren stared laughing " ma why you tryna hit me dang "

" cause yo ass always up to something "

" so is that a no? "

" how about this ... if Loren acts right and do the shit she supposed to do then she can move with you other then that her ass not going nowhere "

" OH MY GOSH " she said walking to the car" I never get to do nothing bruh but let that would've been jayda you would've let her go that why I do the stuff that I do now"

"Loren claim down bruh just stop acting the way you acting right now and you'll be able to come "

" that's why I don't let her disrespectful ass go no where now cause of that mouth if hers and she better fix her fucking attitude before she get knocked the fuck Down " my anuite said walking back into the house

I sat down next to Loren and claimed her down I went in the house to say bye to everybody and went home to take a good ass nap .