Chapter 11

Summer is almost over and I'm about to start school soon. I was super stressed out after what happened, just to clear my mind I call my mom and dad to come over to have lunch with me today .

I wanted King to meet my parents but I guess that's not going to happen . My dad knows me so well, when he first walked in he pulled me to the side and asked if I was okay I smiled and played it off " of course I'm okay why wouldn't I be dad " " okay just checking..... It seemed like something was on your mind or something "I had to smile and laugh a lot like I wasn't hurt . I didn't want to tell them anything yet I don't have time for my mom talking about me with her sisters and my grandmother , that's just more aggravation. The conversation at the table was only about collage and what classes I'm going to be taking this year and all that stuff.

After lunch my parents left. I went to my bedroom to get my phone and it has 25 text messages , 30 missed phone calls , and 17 voicemails . It was king ... I just deleted everything and blocked his number . I ended up taking a nap .

{KING POV}

I miss shanell so fucking much , what am I going to do without her . I love her to much to let her just walk out of my life like that . I finally found a nice house for me and my kids , they are supposed to be come to Miami tomorrow . I miss my them so much , they are the only ones that can make me happy right now .

(Next day )

" daddy daddy " they said runny up to me with big smiles on their faces

" heyyy " I said giving them a big hug

I was happy to see my baby girls I haven't seen them in a long time . I hate being away from them for too long , I finally got my house it's just going to be and my girls . My ex wife came with them . I honestly didn't want to see her ass but even tho she ain't shit she still the mother of kids and I don't want nothing bad to happen to her so I kinda like to check up on her from time to time. She looked a mess , hair sticking up , big ass sunglasses. I don't know who this person is because the girl I married was a beautiful hard working girl then after getting that shitty ass job and doing all them drugs she just changed .

" so when am I going to be able to see my kids again king " she said about to cry

" when you get your shit together which seems like it's not going to happen so most likely never "

" Really king you know I'm trying ... don't do this to me "

" mommy are you coming too?" Kia asked

" omm no honey mommy have to go to work okay I'll see you soon "

"Get back in the car Kia"

" king listen to me when I get my shit together I want to see my kids ... DO YOU HEAR ME!"

"Lily we've been through this you just tryna make a show for these people out here yelling and shit take yo ass on "

" IM NOT MAKING A DAMN SHOW FOR NOBODY FUCK YOU! "

I just got in the car and left , my kids dont need to be seeing us fight like this and they definitely don't need to see their mother like this . Kim and Kia love their mother so much I would never wanna keep them away from her ever but I just say that so she can think about not ever seeing them again if she don't get her life together like she said she would last year . I still have love for my ex wife but I'm thinking about my kids now I tried my best to help her but she just don't give a fuck no more so I'm done .