Chapter 23

King POV

I knocked on the door and there was no answer. Then I called him because the music was blasting so ion think her heard my knock . He didn't answer the phone so I just walked in , glass was broken on the floor, the couch was pushed out . then I walked in the kitchen to see him laying there dead with a bullet in his head .

" FUCK FUCK FUCK" I said shaking

" TAY! MAN WAKE UP MAN " I said crying trying to hold his head up

I grabbed my phone and Called the police. After that I left. I was heated who ever did this shit Ima find them I called up my brother and told them to meet me at my trap house .

" yo wassup king why we here " my brother Chris said

" mannnn listen I went to tay house and found him dead " I said with anger in my voice

" WHAT THE FUCK " Chris said about to cry

" That was like a brother to me man I'll do anything for him " I said crying

Everybody was mad and ready to kill some shit but first we had to find out who the nigga was , so we had to lay low for a few days until the news stop talking about it and shit .

Here we all was dressed in all black at his funeral . Tay left a beautiful baby girl behind and a wife . His wife was so hurt I couldn't do nothing but cry with her .

" alexia listen if you need anything just call me and let me know " I said hugging her

" king why him why my baby " she said crying

" we gone find out who did this "

Shanell POV

Today is my first day of school and I'm hella excited I'm ready to see my dorm and my new roommate cause if it's anybody wired and not smart enough to help me Ima be mad .

" Hello ms lee welcome to FIU we are glad to have you here " the lady handed me all my information .

" thanks " I said walking away

" HAVE A GREAT DAY " the lady that never stopped smiling said

" our baby is starting collage I'm so proud of you " my mom said hugging me

" I'm going to miss you but have fun here don't have too much fun tho and keep your head in the books and stay away from theses boys here okay honey "my dad said

" dad I know I know " I said smiling "okay are y'all going to let me go or what?"

" we need to see your room and roommates " my dad said

" fine "

We went to building 9 in room 11 . I liked how these dorm rooms was tho . There was one long hallway, then each door you go in there is another hallway with two other doors . When we walked in there was a pretty mixed girl sitting on her rose gold bed listening to her music. When looked up from her phone she had a big smile on her face .

" hey I'm Karla and you must be shanell" she said

I looked at her with a wired face " how do you know my name?"

" it's on my paper silly " she said laughing

" this room is actually big " my father said bring all my stuff in

" yea I like it " my mom said looking around

After I got done putting my clothes up and decorated my said or the room , me and Karla went too the food court to get something to eat .

" so how old are you ?" I said

" I'm 18 about to be 19 in April "she said drinking her soda

" mm okay "

" do you have a boyfriend ?"she said as her eyes got bigger

" something like that we not talking right now " actually I haven't talked to king in two weeks after what happened i wonder if he okay.

King POV

I had a lot of shit on my mind that I forgot about shanell and her going off to school today . I miss her too but right now I'm ready to kill me a few niggas about my homie tay . It's crazy how all this shit happened honestly I felt like it was a set up because ray don't trust nobody enough to let them in his crib and just kill him like that , I feel like I know who it was and when I find his ass he done .

I called one of my girls that work at the trap out in Toronto to come do this mission for me . Her name was sa'morre  she was pretty too , have a nice body , nice long her , Carmel competition , brown eyes , she fully black , and about 5'5 . I fucked her a few times . All I wanted her to do was have sex with him , get close, find out as much as she can, then send him my way .

Sa'morre PVO

My name is sa'morre  and I'm in charge of the girls at kings trap house in Toronto. I honestly always had a crush on king , he is fine as hell and the dick is bomb . I love king so much that's the only reason why I'm doing this , plus I get to be with him in Miami Florida . I've always had Florida on my list of places I wanted to go . When I got to kings house he was standing out the door with his daughters Kim and Kia , I haven't seen them in so long I missed them kids a lot . I used to be good friends with there mom until she started doing drugs heavy. King was standing there looking good , he had a big smile on his face when I got out the car .

" heyy king " I said giving him a big hug

" wassup girl how you been ?"

" good good and you?"

" same , you look good " he said licking his lips

" thanks and look how big they've got over the years " I said giving Kim and Kia a hug

" yea they growing up on me "

" king why did you decide to live in Miami anyway ?" I said walking into his house it's was hella nice and big too .

" I feel like I can make more money if I had two trap houses in different locations plus I'm seeing someone here , that I think I'm in love with even tho she young .

My heart dropped " ohh you didn't tell me about this girl . What's her name ? And how young ?. I was hurt but I didn't want to show it .

" her name is shanell and she 19 "

" damn king I didn't know you like them that young " I said laughing

He laughed. We talked and talked then he had to leave to make some drops, I went back to my hotel room and laid down and got some rest before I had to go on this "mission" .