Chapter 9

Kings POV
Last night was great but I still feel bad that I'm hiding stuff from her . I actually love her , I'm in love with her . I think about her all the time she makes me so happy , I dead ass love this girl . But what she don't know is that I have a wife and two kids my wife name is lily and my daughters names are Kim and Kia I love my kids with all my heart and will never leave them . They live in Toronto . Those business trips I tell her I go on most of the time I just go spend time with my wife and kids . I didn't want to get married to lily but she was pregnant and I didn't want to be like the average black guy who becomes a baby daddy instead of a father plus our parents was really pushing us to do it . Before I move to Florida I plan on telling her about my kids so that way she wouldn't be surprised to see kids running around my house .

It's Monday morning and I have been back to Florida since my date with shanell . I'm here in Toronto packing my things .

" King where the fuck are you going you can't just pack and leave " lily said crying

" I'm done I don't want to be in this anymore " I said packing my bags

" what do you mean KING! We are married with two beautiful daughters that love you .. King what am I going to tell them "

" you don't have to tell them nothing because they are coming with me "

" NO! YOU JUST CANT TAKE MY DAMN KIDS AWAY FROM ME !"

" yes I can and I will now move out my way "

" King please why are you doing this to me I've been nothing but a good wife to you .. I cook I clean I take care of the kids I take care of you "

" did you forget about all the drugs your doing ! You didn't even remember Kim's birthday ! So don't talk to me about being a good wife . You steal from me when all you have to do is ask , your parents don't like me at all , one day your mother tried to kill me and you didn't even say nothing .. See that's why I'm leaving because you don't care about nobody but your damn self I'm a grown man I have responsibilities just like you and one of them is to take care of my kids and make sure they are safe and that what I'm going to do with or without you !"

" kin-" before she could finish I shut the door in her face and left
Kim and Kia was at my mothers house until I was done doing what I was doing which was getting a nice place for us to live in Miami.

This was really heavy on my mind so I called up my boy vid and asked him to meet me at 2J's for a drink so he could help me with my problems.  All day I haven't been answering nobody's calls or texts . I just need a minute to think about everything and how I'm going to tell shanell about all this.

" wassup man"

" shit everything "

" so what's been going on with you my man "

" okay so you remember my wife right ?"

" yea...I thought y'all was good what happened? "

" well I'm leaving her and taking the kids with me "

" aw man you taking the kids too this must be bad "

" beyond bad.. she's been doing some dumb shit lately that I don't want my kids to see her doing "

" but I thought she got clean and stop the bs Bruh "

" me too I leave on a business trip for 3 days and come back home to see this bitch dropped my kids off at my mothers house for 2 days had my mother calling me saying the kids looking for there mother my baby girls crying for there mother and this dumb bitch is nowhere to be found "

" wow that's some fucked up shit .. she wasn't working ?"

" hell naw that bitch wasn't working she been lost her job .. come to find out she was fucking the boss cousin and the damn wife didn't even care they having threeesomes  and shit and that's when all the drugs started again "

" yo that's mad crazy " he said after he drunk the rest of his beer ." King right now the only thing I can tell you is do what's best for your kids because at the end of the day it's all about them and there life even tho they need  both parents for support ... that's when you step in and be a man and play both parts don't let them girl down man  "

" see man that's why I talk to you .. you know what to say but see at first I felt bad about it but now I see what you talking about but it's another thing tho " I said looking down at my phone " I'm see another girl she's young like 19 and I haven't told her about my kids nor me being married "

" what! Bruh you love this girl?"

" I'm starting to "

" you really care about this girl"

" yea I do "

" well tell her everything now because maybe she would understand better then if you tell her later , she'll fell like your  lair and shit so try to tell her everything "

" yea I'll try "

" well alright king Bruh I gotta bounce I gotta go take care of some shit alright "

" alright Bruh "

We both left and I just really started to get in my feeling about shanell so I went to go see her .