Chapter 3

When I got home I went straight to sleep a few minutes later I got up , took a shower and call Tokyo to bring me my car I had let them hold it last night. All I could think about is him I wanted to see him again no I'm not falling in love but he's cool as fuck.

" where you was last night " deedee said flopping her body on my bed.

" I was with some friends trying to get my mind off things "

" mm well thank you for letting us hold the car "

" chy you welcome "

" girl I'm so tired and yo bed so comfortable "

After she said that deedee fell asleep but then I woke her up cause her ride was here. Then my phone started flashing it was a text message from diamond.

-10:00 AM DIAMOND- DONT FORGET TO COME TO THE PARTY ITS ON FRIDAY YOU CAN BRING WHO EVER YOU LIKE I GOT A BIG V.I.P SECTION FOR YOU AND WHOEVER ,BOTTLES ON ME OH AND CALL ME WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE K LOVE YOU BYEE.

Damn she got me a V.I.P section when I tell you my girl always come through I mean SHE ALWAYS COME THROUGH. After I read the massage I called her.

" hey chyy"

" hey how you doing"

" good where is Niya"

" girl right here eating "

I laughed" oh ok but you wanted me to call you wassup?"

" oh I was finna tell you more about the party it for this cute ass man for his 22th birthday girl he got money his name is king and for some reason he really want you to be there he the paid for the V.I.P and shit I was like damn he doing it big" we both laughed

I wanted to tell her that I was just with him last night but I keep that to myself but im not understanding why he didn't tell me he was having a party." Mm girl I'll most definitely be there "

" well alright talk to you later byeee"

" bye"

After that I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went to the mall to find somthing to wear. When I got there I seen everybody I know . everybody came up to me asking me am I going to the party I'm just like damn this party better be big.my out fit end up being a black fitted dress it was hella cute and some black red bottems simple but cute.

On my way home I see amber walking down the street with 5 other girls and one boy. As I was riding up closer to them they started kissing then the boy looked at me. IT WAS JACKSON DUMB ASS i dont think he really seen my face because he carried on with what he was doing.

Deep inside I'm kinda not over him and I don't want him with nobody else. Sometimes I feel like he do this shit on purpose but I have to keep reminding myself that I deserve better then these niggas that I put up with.

(FRIDAY NIGHT)

"Yass girl this party gonna be poppin" leila said putting her hair up in a high ponytail.

" y'all taking forever to get dress dang!" Deedee said

" we ready so shut up "

We all was hella cute tonight I had my hair flat ironed with a part in the middle , my long sleeve black fitted dress that shiwed my shoulders and my red bottoms. Deedee had on shorts with a hot pink cropped top bra like. Leila had on a Jordan dress with the shoes to match.

When we got there we went straight to the V.I.P section all eyes was on us , music was blasting, it was about to be a good night I can feel it .

We got to the V.I.P and sat down then diamond came over to us and had hella bottles of liquor .

" ALRIGHT YALL THE BRITHDAY BOY IS IN THE FUCKING BUIDING MAKE SOME NOISE! FOR MY HOMIE KING YALL"the DJ said as everybody got hella turnt up. His V.I.P section was right next to ours.

He was looking hella good , I had my eyes on him the hole night then finally went over to him.

" hey" I yelled over the music

" hey wassup how you been"

" OK I guess , why didn't you tell me you was having a birthday party here"

" I didn't know myself but when I found out I told your boss to give you the night off and a V.I.P section "

I laugh " well thank you for everything"

He smiled " your welcome and your looking lovely tonight "

" so are you " I said as he handed me a drink . we sat down and talked and danced and drink the night way . I finally felt like I was having fun like nothing could go wrong . after the party we talked about me going back to his hotal room again " this time its going to be me and you and I won't drink unless you want to" he said looking into my eye with the cutest smile ever.

" I'll think about it I should go home first but I'll call you to let you know "
I handed him my phone and he put his number in and I put my number in his.
" sounds good ok goodnight "

He gave a hug and a kiss on the forehead and I walked aways trying to hid the blushing.

When I got home I took a shower put on some pajamas and made me some food . I started to think about what he said then I texted him to see if he was up.

[Text messages]

"Heyy you up?" 2:30

" yeaa wassup"2:30

" nothing eating"2:31

" what are you eating "2:32

" I made chicken A
alfredo"2:32

" that sounds hells good you makingme hungry now"2:33

" I could bring you some.."2:34

" awe you would do that for me "2:35

" lol yeaa Ima nice person "2:36

" lol I guess see you when you get here "2:37

" ok bye"2:37

I was thinking maybe I should go I mean I have nothing else to do and I had fun at the club so I wanna see how this gos.

{Kings POV}

Knock! Knock! knock!

I'm coming I said running to the door. " wassup" I said hugging her .

" missed me ?"

" maybe"

We sat down on the bad and talked ." thank you for coming over" I said

" no problem "

" so is the food good? "

" hell fuck yea !"We started laughing.

" tell me more about you "

" well I'm single and want a girlfriend I'm done with talking to different girls almost every night I mean all they do is give me head and leave..."she stopped me from going on

" okk.. Going to deep into detail boy"

I laugh " my bad but I like you .... Your so different "

" I know "we laughed

" tell me about yourself "

" I'm single am I looking ... No ,I do nothing all day, sometimes I watch porn."

I looked at her crazy" whaaat? Why"

" I'm kidding" she said laughing

" naww you was serious"

" no I wasn't shut up "

" mmhmm."

We both started laughing then started looking up movies to watch he slept on the other bed and I slept in his . that night I wanted to have sex but for some reason I get really shy around him .