Chapter 6

The next morning I had 10 miss calls from my parents ,15 from Jackson, and 3 from king . king also texted me..

(Text)

King 👑 : hey I was just checking up on you ... I low key missed you lol give me a call when you get this message tho.

I got hella happy when I read that text . Its just something about this man. I called my mom back to see what they wanted .

" hey mother did you call"

" yes about 10 times . I wanted to tell you we found a nice apartment with furniture in it already isn't that great!"

" yea mom that's good so when am I going to be able to move in this place "

" tomorrow morning I have the key if you want to go look at the place your self to see if you like it "

" not right now maybe later "

" okay well just let me know we can all go over "

" okay bye mom talk to you later "

" okay bye baby I love you shanell"

" I love you too"

I hung up the phone and took a good hot shower to get my mind off of things . Then my phone starts to ring I jump over my bed to my dresser to see who it was ... It was king .

" hey where you been I haven't heard from you since the party wassup"

I got hella happy . He really be thinking about me . I'm doing something right.

" oh omm I've been stressed out about a lot of things lately and didn't feel like talking to anybody"

" awww poor baby what you stressing about ... Maybe you could come back to where you are and we can talk about it okay"

I started blushing hard " okay "

" okay baby see you later .. I'll be there in an hour"

I love getting called baby ! I low key wanted to say okay daddy but I held myself back from it and just simply said " okay I'll be waiting"

A hour later I hear knocking on my door . when I opened it he gave me the biggest hug .

" I missed you shanell"

" I missed you too"

" so wassup?"

We went to my room , sat on the bed and I started talking .

" well my parents and I moved out of this house "

" what? Forreal where you going?"

" ima still be living in Miami .... I have my own apartment now I'm moving all my stuff in tomorrow"

" that's great ... Now I can come see you more often and not spend so much money on an hotel "

I laughed "yep we can have sleep overs "

" df sleep overs!?" He said with a crazy look on his face . I just started laughing so hard

" naw I know what game we could play tho "

" and what would that be sir?" I said looking curious

" say yes "

" say yes ? What is that?"

" well whenever I ask you something you can't answer no you have to say yes"

" hmmmm I'm not understanding " I said when I already know what the game was and what it was going to lead to .. But I like to play dumb

" well for example can I sit closer to you?"

" ommm"

" no ommm you can only say yes " he said laughing

" yes " I said giggling

" can...I.... Kiss you "

" y..yess"

My body started to get weak I had all kinds of butterflies in my stomach . He kissed me his lips are so soft and mmmm I was so ready to just rip our clothes off and just ride him like a porn star! That kiss was everything . I really hate this because I know ima be having these wet dreams and fantasizing about him . during this kiss I was getting so wet I thought I peed on myself .

He ended up getting a phone call and had to leave he gave me one last kiss before he left .

" sorry I gotta leave but I'll be here early tomorrow to help you move your stuff into your new place okay beautiful "
He said look right into my eyes

" okay " I said with a smile

He left and I closed the door behind him and stood there with a big smile on my face .

Later that day me , my mom and dad went to see the apartment . It was so nice I was so in love with it I started moving in stuff today .