Chapter 40

Its been two months later since king got shot ,he is doing way better now , walking and talking like normal again. The doctor said he is doing so good that he can go back to his regular life, but sometimes I think he still needs a lil help with things , which he doesn't like .

" baby can you let me handle it please " he said getting the bags out the car

" alright , I was just trying to help "

" a nigga don't need no help Im good baby "

He put the bags on the table and sat down at the kitchen table . " baby come here " he said

I walked over to where he was , he grabbed me by the waist and sat me on his lap . " you know I really love you " he said kissing me

" yes I do " I said giggling

" Im so ready to see my son man " he said rubbing my stomach.

" Me too king , we need to find him a cute name "

" What you mean , he gone have my name "

" Baby what are we going to do about his room , the girls are going to be with us for a year too , we need a bigger house "

" Baby don't worry about nun of that right now , I just need you to make sure my son is heathy , just chill out and look cute for a few more months "

BABY SHOWER

Every month me and the baby got something new until the baby shower . Theme was royalty of course, everything was royal blue and gold , I had on a nice blue dress and king had all white and gold. All of our family and friends came , we had so much fun . we played games , ate a lot of good food and he got to know my side of the family and I got to know his . This was one of the best days of my life . it was time to open all the gifts , I sat in a big gold chair next to king .It was so many we didn't even get to all of them .

KINGS POV

after we opened most of the baby gifts it was time for shanellsgifts from me . I've been planning this for months , i really wanted to shower her that a nigga really do love her and i do want to be with her for the rest of my life . I handed her two little boxes " king what's this " she said looking at me smiling " open this box first " i said , she opened it and there was a pair of keys " i love you so much and you've been saying we needed more space for all of us so i got us a 5 bedroom house " everybody started recording .

" ma record on my phone " I said

" baby a five bedroom house!" she said , everybody started yelling " open the other gift "

I told her to open the other box but before she did we all walked outside , sitting there was a all white range rover truck , she took the key out the box " baby this is yours , this for you, king and the girls " she started crying " king a RANGE ROVER , this is too much " she said

" you deserver is baby girl " i said hugging her

" This is so nice Shanell " her mom said

" get in take a look inside " I said opening the door for her , when she got in i told my her mom to make sure she was still looking down so i can do the last gift , i got in front of the car . vid , kiha , kim , and my mom was holding up a will you marry me poster , i was down on one knee .

Shanell pov

My heart was so overwhelmed with joy and happiness, i couldn't believe what was happening to me right now , i was sitting in my new car when i looked up , there was king down on one knee with a sign that said in big bold letters " will you marry me" i just sat there and cried like a big baby , king defiantly outdid his self today .

when i walked up to him he had tears in his eyes " Shanell you are my everything , i love you so much i don't think you understand , I want to spend my life with you , my kids love you and my mom love you just as much as i do , you're so smart and kind hearted , Im so blessed to have you girl , Shanell jones , will you marry me " I said yes , I just kissed him and hugged him , didn't want to let go .

After the baby shower we moved in our new house , king let decorate the whole house by myself, I let the girls do what they wanted to do with their rooms , me and kings room was cream, gold and white , the baby room was light yellow and gray . I was living my best life , my ring was so beautiful i looked at it every second on the day . after everything that we've been through nothing made us closer then our baby boy , we are so ready for him to pop out , king is more ready then me . I love him so much he really has changed my life around.