Chapter 7

(MY NEW APARTMENT)

Today was the day that I move in my brand new apartment . I am so excited . Im going to have an house warming party and everything .The apartment came with really nice furniture, my kitchen it big and the colors are gray , red, and white so is the living room . My bedroom is pink and white and gray its so beautiful it made me cry when I first saw it.

My parents left and I stayed to put up some stuff I brought with me from the other house .

I decided to call Deedee, Leila, and bre to come look at my apartment . a few minutes later they showed up .

" wow girl this is nice even the building is nice" Leila said looking around.

" I know right it looks like a hotel"Deedee said

" I can't wait to get all my stuff tomorrow so I can have my house warming party plus I'm having a sexy sleep over next week Friday"

" yasss I'm so ready you gone have food right?" Bre said I laugh this girl always eating

" well let me show y'all around"

We walked into the kitchen I showed them everything in there ,then we moved to the living room ,then the bed room and last but not least my bathroom it was my favorite part of the place I know for a fact ima be in there all day everyday.

NEXT MORNING

Last night I texted king the address because I slep in my apartment . Eary this morning I began to hear a knock at my door.

Knock! kncok!

With nothing but a bra and some shorts on I just out of bed with my hair sticking up on top of my head ,slipped my bed room shoes on and ran to the door yelling" who is it!"

" its kingg "

I ran back to the room put on a shirt and ran back to open the door.

" good morning" he laughed

" good morning what's funny?"

" your hair "

" that's not funny I just woke up "

" well are you going to let me in or have me stand out here ?"

" I just might " I sad as I opened the door he walked in looking around " This is nice "

" I know "

" so what did you want me to move"

" so you only came here to help?"

" hmmm yes and to see you "

I started blushing he started looking at me smiling " what?"

" oh nothing .... You know .. Now I can tell when you blushing its low key cute"

Butterflies came and my legs became weak but I brushed it off" ha its cause I'm cute duh"

" yea yea" we both started laughing then my phone started ringing it was diamond .

" hey shanell ... Ommm.. I have some bad news "

" wassup?"

" well I'm moving to new York yo be with my family ... They really need me ... And I decided that I should sale the club and I tried to keep your job but the new owed said he wasn't taking any chances with a 19 year old "

" oh wow well I understand it's coo so that means I won't be able to see my baby niya anymore"

" we'll come visit you as much as we can okay hun?"

" okay... well I'll talk to you later "

" okay bye"

" why the sad face babe?" King ask huging me from behind

" I don't have a job anymore and I'm not your girlfriend why you keep called me baby and babe ?"

" you will be soon ... So get used to it "

" says who ...? " said flirtatiously

" me!.. I see how you look at me with them big brown eyes , and how you glow when I'm around , the way you make sure you say good morning and goodnight to be faithfully , the way you blush and everything "

" I never been with someone that's older then me ... Only the same age "

" so you should try it I'm grown man I know how to treat a woman.. My rased me right "

" hmm okay but is this the proper way to ask me out ?"

" no.." He laughed " okay so shanell will you be my girlfriend..?"

" hmmmm"

" no hmm its a yes or not question"

" I started laughing " yes"

he picked me up and started kissing me . when we reached the bed room he softly asked me did I want him to stop" n..n..no" he laid me down the bed and start kissing my neck down to my stomach . little moans escape my mouth .Then I took his shirt off , he whispered in my ear " you just started something you can't finish "
That shit turned me on all the way , he then took my shirt and bra off as we were kissing , he went down and started kissing and licking my boobs . I got so wet , that's when he put his hands in my pants and started touching my pussy I moaned ." mmmmm" he pulled my pants all the way off . he slowly started kissing my inner thighs and move his way to the middle of my legs . Just one lick made me just he smiled and looked at me " don't run I'm just getting started " He begin to eat me out . It felt like my soul left my body , my eyes rolled to the back of my head I put my hands on his head and started riding his face I was just about to cum then he stopped. He pulled his pants down . my eyes got big , .... His dick was big . he got on top and pushed the tip in I moaned . " he whispered " do you want this dick?"

" mmmm yes I said sloftlw "

" its yes daddy.. Now do you want this dick ? "

" yesss daddyyy"

You can tell that was a real turn on for his because after that he put it all the way in it felt sooo fucking good. We started off slow then started picking up speed .my moans got louder and louder . " awh yes" we then reached climax

He flipped me over , he had one hand on my back and the othet pulling my hair . Him hitting it from the back hurted like a bitch but felt good at the same time . we started off. Slow the we went fast and my arch I. My back deeper and that turned him on I then I got on top and started riding up and down slowly , my moaning got louder it felt so damn good . I felt it in my stomach he held on to my waist , he held me so tight he left hand prints we reached climax . I was so tired I fell right to sleep .