Chapter 10

{Shanell POV}

  Today is Thursday and I don't have a job nor an interview yet . I was so worried about king last night that I didn't get no sleep I text him and called him about 100  times already and he still didn't respond. I even called people that I know probably know where he could be and nobody had heard from him at all . I woke up really early this morning and made some coffee and breakfast. As soon as I sat in my chair somebody started knocking on my door , in my head I'm like who is this because nobody ever comes to my house this time of morning .

" who is it ?" I said with a little attitude

" king "

I was so in shock that I was just standing there for a few minutes, as soon as I opened the door he gave me the biggest hug ever. My stomach filled with butterflies and I couldn't stop smiling .

" where you been baby  , I've been looking for you all yesterday you had me so worried "

" I had a lot on my mind and I didn't want to talk to nobody, I just went for a ride and stuff but it's something I have to tell you "

My heart dropped " what?" I said in fear for what he about to say next

" before I say this I want you to know that I really love you , your my everything and I would understand if you wanna leave my ass or even hate me but just know I won't stop loving you I think about you everyday , baby girl you make me so happy . You're so beautiful inside and out and you loyal af and I never wanted to hurt you in any kind of  way ..."   as He was talking to me I started crying and had a big ass smile on my face , He looked so confused then i just started kissing me .

" king I love you too "

" shanell listen I have to tell you something "

" if it's bad I don't want to hear about it"

" shanell I have to tell you this shit because if I don't I don't think we will be having a future together and you might hate me so let me say what I have to say "

" alright .... tell me "

" okay so I had a wife and I have two kids , I just got a divorce and I'm packing my stuff and moving down here I'm bring my kids with me because that stupid bitch is not fit for a damn mother and I'm all my kids have , shanell I'm sorry I didn't tell you about all this before things got serious but I was just afraid that you wasn't going to give me a chance because of my past ."

"WHAT THE FUCK REALLY KING !"

" I'm sorry "

I started crying , my face turned red I didn't know what to say I was in disbelief at this point  I walked away because I just wanted to punch his ass in the face " shanell " he said grabbing my arm

" LET ME GO , WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ... WHY THE FUCK EVERYTHING HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME . This the second time ! "

" shanell I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to hurt you"

" get the fuck out!"

He got up and left without even looking back .

Honestly I don't know how to feel right now , everything is sounding stupid to me I really want to know what's going on . I'm not even that mad anymore I'm over it but I just want to ask questions, and hopefully he don't lie to me . Today I just need to process and think about everything he just fucking said to me , made tomorrow if I'm in the mood I'll speak to him until then I don't want to see his fucking face . Deep down inside I still love him and I don't know why but I'm going to fight for this relationship I'm tired of starting over again , he's the best fucking man I ever had and actually care about me so why not try again ..

Later that night after all the thinking and shit I called Leila and told her to bring a big ass tub of ice cream and some pizza so I could tell her my problems .

Leila comes over "awwhh hey baby are you okay " she said giving me a big hug

" no im so confuse I don't know how to feel "

" wait .. before you start girl I gotta get us some drinks , I can't be in my feeling and sober "

I couldn't do nothing but laugh . We spent the whole night talking about everything that happened I was so emotional, never felt this emotional about somebody I wouldn't even waste my time thinking about it I would've just left and said fuck him . But I can't ....