Chapter 31

Kings pov
I was on my way home until I got a phone call , I didn't know who number this was but something told me to answer it .

"Hello"

" hello who is this " I said confused

" this is shanell please can you come get me "

" what? Where you at? "

" I'm at the gas station " she said crying

" iight I'm on my way "

I turned around and did 80 on the highway, when I got there she was sitting outside the gas station with blood all over her , I ran up to her " shanell what happened "

" he tried to rape me " she said crying

" who! Tell me who " I said mad as hell "fuck!!"

I picked her up and put her in the car

" my babyyy my baby " she cried as I got in the car

I look down and seen blood all over her pants " please take me to the hospital please "

" okay shanell calm down it's going to be okay "

I was speeding to the hospital , when we got there I seen nurses out front " HELP!" I screamed as I Carried her inside the hospital . Nurses started rushing over to us with a bed asking questions like "what happened" ,"whats is your name", "are you ok? 

I couldn't say shit I was lost for words , I jumped in my car and went back to his house , but when I got there the nigga was already dead . "Fuck!" As I was walking out the house I heard foot steps coming from the said of the house , I pulled my gun out and walked out the house slowly.

He turned around and pulled his gun out , " who the fuck is you " he said with blood all over his white shirt  I felt like I seen him before but I couldn't recognize exactly who he was " my nigga who are you " I said pointing the gun at him , " you ain't bout shit nigga ! Shoot me " he said standing in front of me . " bitch ass nigga I'll shoot you right now fuck you talking about " I said with my finger on the trigger "what you waiting for pussy " he pointed his gun at me again.

On his wrist was a tattoo of a lion , the only people who have these tattoos is the niggas that worked for carter . I haven't seen carter in years after what happened and now he sending his boys to my blocks after I seen the tattoo I shot him , went to my car and drove off .

I hit my brother Shawn up and told him about what just happened.

"My nigga I need you hea now "

" iight say less I'm on my way "

The next day

I made it home to see my daughters sitting in the kitchen with Hennessy eating breakfast.

They ran up to me " daddy where have you been " they said hugging me .

" I'm sorry " I said hugging and kissing them " daddy's been busy "

" can we talk " Hennessy said

" yea wassup "

" room "

I followed her to the room " wassup"

" don't fucking wassup me "

" listen I was busy "

" busy doing what king , you haven't been home in two days I've been calling your phone you don't answer for me but when your mom calls you answer "

" yea that's my mom fuck is you talking about she be here with my damn kids of course I'm going to answer the fucking phone for her "

" IM HERE WITH YOUR KIDS TOO KING , you really fucking trying me "

" ion wanna hear this "

" and I don't wanna deal with this no more I'm done , I'm out I can't take it no more "

" bye take your shit and go "

" it's like that? "

" yea and if I bought it leave it here , the car , the necklace, the watch , that bag , leave it here "

" fuck you "

" man tell that nigga that you've been seeing to buy shit for you "

" really king? What nigga I be home all day everyday "

"  I've see messages in your phone Hennessy don't try to play me "

" you the fucking lie you haven't seen nothing in my phone you making shit up "

" man get your shit and get the fuck out "

she got all her stuff and left , my head was all over the place I just need to rest and spend some time with my babies for a while. The next day I got Christmas decorations and a Christmas tree , I made cookies , bought toys had my homie rap them up from me put them under the tree . As I was getting the other cookies out the oven my mom walked through the door .

" wow it looks nice in here "

" thanks ma I get this from you "

" you did this yourself?"

" yea what you don't think I know how to put up some decorations " she laughed " you want a cookie ?"

" no baby , but I do need to talk to you about that girl , you know I don't like her "

" what about her ? " I said putting a cookie in my mouth.

" I was out with ms. Lora you know my friend from church ,we was down town at the coffee shop , and I happened to look out the window and there she was get money from some man I tried to see who he was but he left he had on all black all I could remember seeing his his tattoo, it look like some lion or something I'm not sure but you need to watch that girl king "

This bitch was trying to set me up the whole time .