Chapter 24

King pov

I haven't talked to shanell in a week now . I've been hella busy with everything that I forgot about her . I know that sounds bad but I just wanted to see if she was going to hit me up first and ask if I was okay I mean I did just lose someone close to me , it's okay tho I still love her and miss her so later on today I'm going to go visit her but she don't know I'm coming . We finally got some information about who killed tay now all we need to do is send sa'morre at his ass and then kill him. Me and sa'morre have been hanging out more and more now I lowkey think she wants to be with me tho , I haven't fucked her since I was 19 and at the time she was 22 so she was teaching me a few nasty things but after I got married to Lola we stopped all of that. Yesterday she whispered in my ear and said she want to suck my dick and some other freaky shit , I was turned on I'm not going to lie and yes I let her suck my dick but I don't think me and sa'morre would ever be together I love shanell way too much to leave her .

After I came from the trap house I went to get something nice to wear to go see shanell she wasn't too far way either. I got me a all black Gucci button down shirt , with some black pants, some all black Gucci shoes , and a fresh haircut . I had to look nice for my baby.

Shanell pov

I've been in college for a week now and it's becoming a great experience for me , I've met some really nice people . The girls across the hall is tia and Dominique and they are really coo people , they love to turn up and they are also hella smart at the same time . We all hang out together everyday we plan on going to a party next weekend , I haven't been to a party since I got here I was hella excited to go .

Night falls and I hadn't fished my essay that's due in two days. The topic of the essay was about obstacles and what can be fundamental to later success.  I pull my MacBook out put my head phone in and got in the zone I have to be hella focus to get this done and to do it right . Hours later here I was just sitting there with only 2 words on the paper , I couldn't think of anything at all . So I got up and took a shower , while I'm in Here I thought maybe I could get some ideas for my essay. When I got out I put on my blue FLU shorts , my gold and blue sweater and put my hair in a messy ponytail in also had on my long blue FIU socks too . As soon as I sat on the bed I heard a knock at the door but I was confused as to why Karla would knock.

KING POV

When I first got there I say her roommate standing outside the Building so I walked up to her with 100 roses , a pink and white teddy bear and a gift basket with body sprays, bath bombs , lotions , and candles from bath and body works .

" hey you must be Karla " I said waking up to her

" yea and you are? "

" I'm king shanell boyfriend "

" ohhhhh awh she's in the room doing her essay I'll tell her your here "

" no I want it to be a surprise "

She nodded and showed me the way to the room . I knocked on the door it took her a minute to answer, when she opened the door she gave me the biggest hug she was hella excited to see me .

Shanell pov

I was so excited when my baby walked through that door and on top of that he was looking soo fine and smelled so good . I felt kind of bad for not checking on him after what happened to his friend but I've been so busy with school.

" king what are you doin here "

" I came to see you I missed you"

" I missed you too " I said blushing

" y'all are so cute "

We all laughed , we talked and kissed mostly kissed and watched a movie on my laptop, after he got a call from somebody saying to come quick it's a emergency.

" okay baby I have to go call me before you go to sleep "

" okay be safe "

" goodnight baby girl "