Chapter 37

Carters POV

"Tonight Im having a lil dinner party with some important people and I want you to be my special guess "

"Really me ? why me tho , im too hood for this type of shit " she said laughing hitting the joint "

" well tonight I need you to be on your best behavior Hennessey " I said slapping her ass

" you know I like that shit " she said smiling

while I have my street job I also supply big rich people with all the drugs they need any time they need them , these people are my best and top buyers . Im also in a bussines deal with Mr. Tommy Caster . He is the CEO of his own company and a very respected man , so tonight I want to have him a dinner party to thank him .

All of his friends and co workers came to support him " Hennessey bring your ass on , I have people down stairs waiting on me "

" im almost done damn" she walked out of the bathroom " so how do I look "

" sexy as hell " I said grabbing her ass and kissing her . She had on this skin tight blue dress and her hair was long with curls in it . we got down stairs , grabbed a drink and started making conversation .

" with 7 houses and 10 vacation houses im sure your money will be safe " Mr. Tom said

" That's what I like to hear "

" so when are we making this project happen "

" well I have to finish up my project with another business man "

" no problem mr. carter ill keep in touch "

VIDS pov

" im here for a dinner party for mr. Tommy Caster " I said to security at the front gate

" Is your name on the list sir?"

" Duh I wouldn't be here if I wasn't on the list nigga , my name is vid "

"vid Thomas ?"

" yea that's me "

" right this way sir " he said as the gate opened "

" damn this house nice , I never seen this house before "

when I got inside it was a lot of people, " damn everybody here "

" hey vid , how are you buddy ? " one of my co works said

" im not your fucking buddy and who house is this ? "

" I don't know I just came for the drinks "

Everyone was told to sit at the tables so the host of the party can make a speech , when I looked up from my phone I seen Hennessey kings ex girlfriend .

" aye " I said trying to get her attention

" what vid " she said rolling her eyes

" why the hell you here and who the hell you here with?"

" Don't be asking me questions , and why you here , did king send you here "

" no why the hell would kin- " before I could finish tommy called her name

" I would like to think Mr. cater and Mrs. Hennessey for putting this whole thing together for me " he said finishing his speech.

I went to the bathroom to call king . Hennessy being here with carter is noting good , that bitch knows way to much to be fucking with carter . I called king 3 times and still no answer , I went back to the party to keep an eye on Hennessey hoe ass .

Kings pov

Shanell is finally home and I wanted to do something nice for her , I cooked dinner , bought her some gifts , lit a few candles and had roses everywhere . As I was setting the table there was a knock at the door . " im coming" I said smiling knowing who it was .

I opened the door and Shanell was standing there looking so good , I picked her up and hugged her so tight

" damn baby you missed me that much " she said kissing me

" yes I did , you didn't miss daddy "

" you already know I did baby"

I carried her to the room , layed her down on the bed ,pulled her pants down and started kissing on her thighs . She started moaning . "damn baby you wet as fuck "

I flipped her over , she was ass up face down and the arch in her back drove me crazy, I started hittin it from the back while pulling her hair " ahhh daddy" she moaned , going faster and faster then I stopped ,flipped her on her back and started eating her out . " mm you like that baby " she couldn't speak her eyes rolled back, I put my dick in her and her legs started shaking , she put her hands on my chest " slow down daddy " I went slow , she grabbed on my back as I stroked her nice and slow , kissing all on her neck , I went down to her nipples and started sucking on her titties licking and kissing all over her body while im deep inside her guts , I nutted as she moaned my name , after that we took a good ass nap.