Chapter 5

So today I think I wanna let Jackson know how I'm feeling about everything . I know he don't deserve no type of answers from but I just still love him a lot so I called him. " hello"

" hey ... Ommm can you come over I just wanna talk ... Just so we can come to an understanding with everything"

" I'm on my way "

" okay see you then"

" okay"

A couple of minutes later he comes to my door, before he could even knock I opened the door he laughed " dang took no time huh"

We walked to my room and sat on the bed  " Jackson listen ... You fucking hurt me so bad ... I don't even know why .. I felt like I was being the best girlfriend I could possibly be for you I held you down and everything , and this what you do to me , if you go to jail or something do you think them hoes gone be there for you? Come see you? Visit your mom and let her know everything okay!? IF YOU GOT SHOT TODAY! .... WOULD DEM HOES BE AT THE HOSPITAL WITH YOU EVERYDAY TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOU .. EVERYDAY AFTER WORK WOULD THEM HOES HAVE A CLEAN HOUSE AND A HOT MEAL WAITHING FOR YOU ?! Huh!?"

He just looked at me with tears in his eyes. Everything I just said them hoes  wouldn't do I did for him thats why this boy mean so much to me ." I was  with you way before you had a car riding buses with you and everything .. Shit crazy"

" shanell you know I love you! I never wanted to hurt you I swear ... I want you back ! She didn't mean shit to me  you never let me explain"

" explain please"

" okay so that night I was drunk .. Didn't know what I was doing .. Didn't even know who she was until she sent me pictures the next day .. We didn't even have sex we kissed thats it! Nothing more! She lied to you ! I would never ever do that to you "

I started crying . this bitch lied to me ! " so she lied to me "

" yes she was like if I don't give her head she was going to send them pictures to you and tell you we had sex which was a fucking lie " I screenshoted the text messages before she could delete them... Yea did I tell you she stole my phone. The dumb ass hoe didn't know I could track my shit down "

" Jackson give me her address"
I said calmly but yet filled with anger I was 38 motherfucking hot !

" shanell no whatever you think about doing ........ Just don't do it baby "

" WHAT .. THE... FUCK.. YOU MEAN DONT DO IT THIS BITCH KEEP TRYING MY FUCKING LIFE IM TIRED OF THIS HOE !"

" shanell calm down ! You really about to let this girl get to you like that  just chill its done its over with you don't have to fight her over no petty shit?"

" your right "

I told him to leave so I can think about  and process what just happened . I'm highly upset I don't know if I should go to her house and beat the fuck out of her or .... Leave it alone . I decided to lay down and ended up falling asleep I turned my phone all the way off and stayed in the house all that day.