Chapter 38

Carters pov

"Hennessy" I yelled from my room

" yeaa" she said from the bathroom

" Did you have fun tonight ? you did good I think I might have to show you off more babe"

" yea I had a good time but I know vid was watching me for king "

" who the fuck is vid and why is he watching you for king , I thought you and that nigga was done " I said walking to the bathroom

" what you mean , I am done "

" so why the fuck he watching you " I said grabbing her arm

" let me go you're hurting me carter" she said in a scared voice

" naw tell me wassup , you working for that nigga "

" IM NOT WORKING FOR NOBODY ,now let me go"

I let her go " so you still love him?"

" no "

" alright , show me your loyalty I need you to do something for me "

" what you want me to do carter "

" I need you to find out why vid came to my house and find out what king know"

HENNESSEY POV

I wanted to go to kings house first to let that nigga know I found somebody better then him after he kicked me out of his house and didn't even care that i lost our baby . I walked up to the door and knocked on it , he answered it , he had on some grey sweat pants with no shirt on and a durag on . " wassup why you here" he said with a attitude, "king can we talk" i said with emotion to sound believable .

" mann what the fuck do we have to talk about "

" us king "

" aint no us , if you need to talk about that you could've called me "

" you don't answer when i call you , and i just wanted to see you " he looked behind him then looked at me " come on and keep your voice down , i shook my head okay then walked in behind him .

" what "

" I seen vid the other night did he tell you ?"

" you said you wanted to talk about us what do vid have to do with us , what did you really come over here for "

" I want you back "

" alright time for you to get the fuck out " he grabbed my arm and started walking me to the door

" GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME " I yelled , I pulled out my gun and backed up

" HENESSEY PUT THAT SHIT DOWN " he yelled

" naw nigga you wanna kick me out and treat me like shit ima show you "

" please just put it down "

" that's why i found a new nigga that's better then you , yea carter make more money then you nigga "

" that's who sent you? , damn! "

" yep im about to do what he should've did a long time ago"

KINGS POV

my heart was beating fast, i didn't know what to do, for a second i thought i was dead , two gun shots one off , my eyes was closed for the most part , the pain was just so unbearable , but when i did open my eyes i seen Shanell standing over Hennessey body , then i blacked out .

SHANELLS POV

the first thing that came to me was " shoot the gun " , i pulled the trigger with tears rolling down my eyes and anger in my heart , i shot her in the back of the head , she fell to the floor , i couldn't comprehend what just happened , I ran over to king laying there bleeding out , not a second later police came rushing through the door " ma'am are you okay?" " ma'am can you tell me your name ?" . At that moment i didn't know anything i was in such a shock that my body just shut down , i couldn't speak i couldn't move .