Chapter 18

I woke up from my long nap and got in the shower , after I got out the shower I put on my black shorts and my big whit t-shirt ,I got bored so I started flat ironing my hair . After I was done with that I put on a Netflix movie and was just chillin . Then all of a sudden i got really hungry, ain't no food in the house so I just decided to call all the people in my contacts to see who can bring me some food and king was first on my list.

" wassup shanell ?"

" nothing really what you doing "

"I'm out here in Toronto making some money right now why what's wassup ? "

" nothing I'm just hungry as hell "

He laugh " you always hungry but when I get back home I'll take you out to eat since I can't bring it to you right now " I started blushing and said " okay "

" alright talk to you later I gotta go okay? I'll call you as soon as I'm done baby girl "

"okay"

I think I'm in love ! His voice bruh when he call me baby I just want to melt , I get chills and butterflies in my stomach , sometimes I get nervous around him because he just so damn fine. When I'm chillin with king I let him do all the talking because I get a shy to the point that I feel like I might say something stupid.I don't even understand why he wants me when he can have any other women and on top of all that he spoils me so much even when I don't want something he gets it for me I miss him so much . He's so perfect he's tall , got a body , smart ,dress good smell good , and have his own shit .

I'm sitting on my bed all into the movie that I'm watching when all of a sudden I hear a knock at my door " who is it " I said walking to the door

" it's Leah "

" what the hell " I said to myself as I opened the door

" yes?"

She looked at me up and down " I can't come in ?" She acted with a smile on her face

" omm yea " she walked in, then I slowly closed the door behind her confused as to why she's here right now " so wassup"

" oh nothing I just came over to bring you some food " she handed me a chipotle bag and sat down

" oh thank you how did you know I wanted food tho?" I said still confused

" oh diamond told me you called her and told her that you were hungry and you know diamond live far far away now so I told her I'll just stop by and bring you some since I live closer "

" oh.. okay well thank you for the food "

" no problem "

It was quite for a second then I went to asking her questions " so Leah why you really here "

She looked At me and laugh"to watch you eat of course "

"Hahaha real funny "

" I'm here because i missed you shanell "

" you just left my damn house this morning how you missed me and plus you could've called "

" you don't answer when I call ... let me see your phone "

" no why Leah? "

" are you cheating on me ? You know I eat your pussy better then them niggas "

" LEAH BYE!"

" no wait I can't get a kiss "

" Leah no why the hell do you even think I'm gay ? That was a one time thing only I don't want this to be a thing okay? We can be friends that's it "

" okay fine then shanell let's be friends " she said sarcastically

" no licking and kissing and stuff "

She started laughing " that's no fun tho "

I left her in the kitchen and walked to my room because it seemed like she wasn't about to leave

She walked to my room door and stood there just looking at me " why you want to fight it .... im horny ... you probably horny let's just fuck "

I rolled my eyes and continued watching tv knowing damn well I wanted to do it but I didn't want it to be obvious

" Leah I'm not horny actually "

She rubbed her hand between my legs " are you horny now ?"

" nope"

She started kissing my neck " now? "

I couldn't even speck at that moment I just gave in