Chapter 32

When I got to the trap house , Shawn had one of  K.O niggas tide up to a chair beating his ass .

" alright chill " I said watching the blood drip on my floor . " why the hell yall niggas ain't put nothing down on my floor before y'all did this shit " I said

" my fault king " Shawn said

" who sent you to my house " I said standing in front of him

" I'm not telling you shit bitch " I punched him in the face .

" ima ask you one more time , who sent you and why they sent you"

" KILL ME CAUSE IM NOT TELLING YOU NOTHING " he said spiting out blood

" iight yo choice, finish that shit Shawn "
as I walked out I could hear him screaming for his life . After he was done with that I told him to make sure he find that dumb bitch Hennessy.

I got a phone call from the hospital saying shanell was ready to be released, so I went and got her , we went to one of my vacation houses and I wanted to talk to her about everything.

" thank you for everything king " she said walking through the door

" you know I got you "

" my life is just falling apart right now I need you " she said crying

I hugged her and kissed her on her head " its gone be alright "

Shanell pov

My head was spinning ,my feelings were everywhere, I've just lost my baby my first child . It was a baby girl , I'm completely broken I've never felt so lost and confused in my life . I'm so glad I'm not going through this alone , king has been here for me and he tells me everything is going to be okay . I know it's not but just to hear it make me feel a little better.

"Baby girl I'm staying here with you all day ,anything you need me to do let me know" he said looking down at me

I look up at him and just smiled

" I love you so much king " I said with my arms wrapped around him tight

" I love you too shanell " he said holding me

Then the room got quite we just stood there for a minute. We went down stairs and started cooking breakfast together, playing music he was trying his best to get me mind off things . He started dancing and I swear I haven't laughed like this in months and it felt good.

We were chilling all day , watching movies and eating , then he got a phone call from his daughters school saying they were still there .

" damn! I thought my moms got them from school today "he said getting dressed

" I'll come with you I haven't seen them in a long time " I said putting on my shoes

We pulled up to the school .

" hey Kim and Kia " I said looking in the back seat

" shanell we missed you " Kim said hugging

" yea we really really missed you " Kia said

" awh I missed you guys too , how was school "

" it was okay " Kim said

" daddy can we get something to eat I'm so hungry " Kia said

" yea and tomorrow your mom is coming to get you guys yall are going to be staying with mommy for Christmas break "

" REALLY DAD ? " kia said excited

" yep she's coming to get y'all tonight so as soon as we get home y'all need to start packing "

Kings POV

The girls were gone , and it was just me and shanell in the house .

" shanell " i said

" yes king "

" did you think about me when you was with that nigga ? "

" yea I was , was you thinking about me when you was with that girl "

" yea I was "

" what happened to her anyway "

" she was cheating on me and the vibe was off "

" I mean what do you expect she's a stripper "

" yea I guess "

" what made you go out with a stripper king ?"

" what made you fuck with yo teacher shanell ?"

" the A I was getting for that class " we both started laughing

It got quite for a minute then he got up and came back with two Chanel bags , a Chanel box and small red box .
"Baby  I know Christmas is tomorrow but I want you to open it now" he said sitting next to me

" awh king what is this " I said opening the Chanel box , it was the Chanel shoes I wanted for my birthday a long time ago . " king you remember when I said I wanted these omg, thank you "

" you welcome baby , I been bought them but I wanted to wait to give them to you " he said handing me the red box .
you
My eyes got big ' it was Cuban link bracelet with vvs diamonds , I loved it I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. " king thank you so much what did I do to deserve this " I said taking it out the box , he helped me put it on .

" this is just a way of saying thank you for being there for me when I needed someone "

I gave him a hug then I gave him a kiss , he looked at me and smiled. We started kissing again, he took my shirt off , I unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down . I pulled his dick out and put it in my mouth , he started to moan " ohhh mmm " i went a little faster , he grabbed my hair which made my choke a little " damn"  he said as I was going faster . I looked him in the eyes and smiled " you like that daddy" he shock his head yes and he picked me up and put me on the bed, he put it in, I started moaning louder and louder . 

its months later and now every weekend we go somewhere and just have sex all day and night . I love this shit , this all I ever wanted was a mad to fuck me good , treat me right and eat me right , and spoil me . I love this man and I know he loves me too.