Operation Javelin I

||Arthur Leywin||

"Lance Leywin," The large heavily armored guard saluted and led me to the entrance of the camp near Dralsk, I simply saluted back ad continued on my way with Sylvie following my trail.

"We look like siblings." I chuckle at Sylvie's observation which isn't far from the truth because our appearances look the same.

"It seems like it," I simply replied patting and rubbing her head letting my hands sink at her feathery hair.

After some walking, they found Virion's tent which was instead of being in the middle of the camp was somewhere near the edge.

"Brat." Virion turned to greet me as he stood outside of his tent, I approached and hugged him tightly.

"Lance Leywin." I hear from my back, the ever-so stoic Supreme General of the Sapin Front, ironically an elf, formerly renowned as the greatest general of the Human-Elven war.

"General Zephyra." I swiveled my back and saluted to him.

"Lady Sylvie, a pleasure to meet you." He bowed in a princely matter.

"The pleasure is mine," Sylvie responded by nodding her head once.

"You two have a meeting?" His eyes darted to Virion, then back to me.

"Yes we do," Virion replied to him.

"Well then, I'll be seeing you later old man." Meliquis waved us a warm goodbye.

 "Now that we have a more private setting I would want to hear more about your discussion." Virion cleared his throat and moved the curtain that blocked the entrance aside.

"I have a better idea," I humbly rejected his invitation. I wanted to test my limits and how well I can control aether, as of now my mastery of aether is less crude thanks to the mental book the djinn gave me.

Runes glowed all over my arms and in my face, small tendrils of golden light emitted from them, and some of my hair became white, with auburn ends resembling "Realmheart".

As the world slowed down to a halt the color of our surroundings slowly faded away to a monochrome palette derived from life and energy, mana completely stopped its flow and was in a standstill similar to everything around us. But aether still ran wildly and was absorbed by my body, the runes now dark purple.

"Why am I not surprised." Virion lightly chuckled and his smile creased to his left.

"He can do more than just this," Sylvie interjected as she flexed on the old commander.

"I could see that." He retorted.

"So, what is it we're about to speak of. I'm very sure it's gonna be a serious matter judging by the fact that you have stopped the flow of time and mana." Virion continued, without skipping a beat.

"I want to ask a few things first actually. First off,  how's the network of information running?" I interviewed him.

"Thanks to you we've been able to gather more information in what we're about to face. The Alcryans are dug in each city and town along Etitsin, some villages contain POW's and some are ransacked. We also have been able to use counterintelligence as a means of deceiving them, as of now we also have connections between some resistance units that have helped us pretty well at raiding supply ships at Etitsin." He explained to me in detail.

"Good, but do note that we might've only scratched the surface of this. There are still some things we don't know of yet, we might even see a surprise attack on the other side of Dicathen." I warned him.

"I'll take note of that, Shultz and Forgeblade have our rears covered I'll have them take your word for this."

"We also have been making some requests, although not guaranteed the mainland partisans will try to smuggle weapons and some materials that would aid us," Sylvie added.