Warhammer

||Cecilia||

"ATTENTION!" General Orcrad roared out to the division of soldiers that were mustered. We stood firm despite the cold weather which was, fortunately, getting better as the blizzard's power began to wane. 

The entire division stood outside of Attrimu ready to fight another battle.

"Looks like Arthur's been detached again." I quickly observed as Arthur's presence was missing.

"He's assigned himself to the cavalry regiments down south," Curtis explained to all of us.

"Do you miss him that much already?"  Kathlyn playfully asked.

"Y-yes," I answered her straightforwardly.

"I'm taken aback." She said to me her eyes widening a bit.

"Yeah, maybe it's the cold or something but you're weirdly not blushing when we tease you nowadays," Eleanor added up.

"I guess time changes people in odd ways," I replied to them shrugging.

"Does he know how to ride mounts?" Claire turned to Eleanor.

"I haven't seen him do it." She responded.

"I haven't either," I responded as Claire turned to me.

There wasn't a single memory in both Tessia and mine about Grey riding a horse of some sort.

'I swear that man can pull out any talent he desires out of his bottom.' Tessia retorted.

'You and me, Tess.' I agreed with her statement.

"Debrief!" He barked out a single word making several officers that commanded their respective regiments step forwards and meet him, this also included Curtis as we were considered a separate unit.

||Uten Orcrad||

The men knew what to do next and they all lined up before me.

"Earthen Asylum." I invoked a domain-type spell causing the ground to form a dome around us.

"Men of Dicathen, right now we are on the verge of crushing our enemy's heels! Thanks to our friends on the other side we have gathered, yet again, countless vital information that will help us win this battle." I made an introduction first as I place down a detailed map of the front we were about to fight down on the ice table Varay conjured.

"The enemy has spread its lines and has dug up the same as us, we get special treatment as they have fortified in front of us." I pulled up a scroll that was a map specified in our front.

The map showed a somewhat detailed layout of the ground below us as Attrimu was obviously on top of a large and steep hill that was said to have a corpse of a large mana beast below us.

The number of units stationed, the position of each encampment, even the placements of the traps were given to us.

Arthur, that boy is quite scary. He pulls every string that needed to be pulled, I'm glad he's on our side.

"What do you suggest would our attack be general?" Curtis questioned after studying the map along with the other officers.

"The answer is quite simple, the Alcryans already know of our cheap tunneling tactics, they have fortified the ground and what is below it so much that they do not expect any attacks from above." I replied to the young boy creating what was dubbed as a "Trebuchet" on a miniature scale.

"This is a Trebuchet, gentleman. An innovative piece of equipment that only requires the engine to do most of the dirty work for us." I presented the engine to them as I receive some awed looks.