Where is he?

I don't know what happened but my motivation disappeared faster than I could write it. Sorry if the end is bad.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Punz cursed at himself, while patching his old wounds again. Why the hell did he even though he can win with Technoblade? That guy who never dies is stronger than anyone else. Tommy was lucky he was his brother, cause otherwise he would be dead long time ago.
He looked for Purpled for weeks now, hoping to find his younger brother and maybe, his annoying friend. He was willing to bring him back, even if it meant using violence. He was done with their bullshit, they weren't responsible and they still acted like little kids. Gladly, he would just leave them be and forget about the two, but he still needed his brother. I mean, he was his only family and now, he was alone.
Of course, he didn't care when Purpled was alone, he was busy with his life. However, when he was alone, Purpled was always there for him. Where is he now? Hanging out with Tommy and messing around? Or maybe they are both dead, being killed by zombies or skeletons. He did not care about Tommy, he only needed Purpled.

After looking everywhere, he decided to ask one of Tommy's old friends to help him look. And no, he didn't ask Tubbo or Ranboo. He went straight to Sam, who was Tommy's friend and probably old mentor. It wasn't hard to find the hybrid, since most of the time he was in the prison watching over Dream.
However, when he walked towards the Prison, he saw Sam outside with Puffy. They were talking about something, trying to be quiet. Punz couldn't hear what they were whispering about as he came closer and closer. He waved his hand in the air, catching Puffy's attention. She raised her hand in the air and waved back, alerting Sam about someone's appearance. He imidiatelly stopped talking and turned around, his grip righting on his weapon.

"Hello Punz!" Puffy said, resting her hands on her hips. "How can we help you today?"

Deep down, both Puffy and Sam knew what he wanted from them. It wasn't a secret that his brother runned away with the other minor, leave everything and everyone behind. Everyone also knew that Punz was manipulating Purpled at some point, always calling him only when he needed something. Purpled, having no other family was too blind to notice and simply obeyed his older sibling. Puffy, as the kind woman she was, she tried to help him many times. At first he attended with Tommy on her therapies, but later everything changed. They both fall out and felt odd.
Sam wanted to bring Tommy and Purpled back, but he was also against that. He didn't want them to be hurt once again, especially if Dream was in prison. He can always break out and he was aware of that. He still had people all around the nation, hidden and unrevealed.

"Hello to you too." Punz said, smiling innocently. "I guess you know what happened, right?"

Puffy nodded, looking over at Sam who was clenching his teeth under his mask.

"I was wondering, or rather hoping that you could help me" He said, his smile only growing bigger.

Puffy heard Sam hissing quietly, his eyes twitching. She held his hand carefully, giving it a little squeeze. Sam tried to keep his cool before blowing the man Right there and now.

"Sorry Punz,I'm afraid we can't help you. We have out own business to do" Puffy apologized, giving him a sad smile.

However, Punz's smile faded away, as sharp glare appeared in it's place. Sam imidiatelly reached to his sword but was stopped by Puffy who held her hand in the air.

"I thought you care about Tommy, that you want the best for him." He said angrily.

"I do" Puffy said shortly.

"Then why aren't you looking for him? Why are you just standing here and not doing anything? Hm? Don't you care if he's hurt or where he is?" Punz glared at her, her sheep ears twitching in anger.

"We all know Tommy, he does what he wants and what he thinks is the best for him. If he left L'manburg, than he did it for a reason. He wouldn't just leave because he felt like it. Even if he doesn't look like that, he can be responsible when needed" Puffy said. "That's how teens are and you should know it the best"

"He took my brother away from me!" Punz yelled, raising his voice.

"Purpled went with him, it was his choice and no one's else! They were good friends and Tommy wouldn't do anything to hurt him!" Sam yelled too, taking a step closer towards the man.

"How do you know?! You weren't there, you don't know what happened!" Punz yelled, slowly loosing his patience.

"Tommy isn't like that!" Puffy reasoned.

"Don't lie! It was his fault that all this wars started, he was the reason why everything was destroyed and Dream killed him! He's an selfish asshole, who thinks about no one but himse-"

Punz's face was met with an fist, sending him couple feet back. He imidiatelly held his nose, looking up. His eyes widened when he saw that Sam was holding his fist, his mask hanging on his neck. It was first time when he ever saw Sam's face. And he had to say, it was terrifying.
His Mouth was open widely, smoke coming out from between his fangs as he breathed heavily. Small sparks creating in his throat, ready to explode any moment.
Everyone knew that Sam was an creeped hybrid, but no one ever saw him using his abilities like exploding and creating explosions.

"S-sam!" Puffy yelled, looking at Sam, then at Punz and back at Sam.

Sam growled, walking towards The boy who was holding his face. He leaned closer to his face, black smoke surrounding Punz.

"I won't let you hurt or manipulate Tommy and Purpled. You either leave or I will have to force you to do so" Sam said.

Punz only looked at him and Puffy, before scoffing and turning away. He slowly walked away, before stopping and looking over his shoulder at Sam.

"You all are worth each other. I will come back soon but not alone. You will regret your decisions" woth that, he walked away.

Puffy walked towards Sam and placed her hand on his left shoulder, shaking her head.

"These people are heartless" she said.

"We have to get ready and make sure Dream is watched 24/7. Is he's coming back, he might as well break free Tommy's biggest fear and enemy" Sam said, ignoring Puffy's words.

She nodded, before leaving to go to her house and get some items. Meanwhile Sam stood outside the prison for a moment, before taking out his communicator out. He sighed, quickly typing something in and sending it.

"Better if you help us.."

You whisper to ******: Meet me and Puffy at my home tomorrow evening. It's important, bring him as well if you want Tommy to be safe