The black Raven

I didn't see that coming 😃 Tommy is in limbo, but that leaves him questioning his own existence. Is he dead or alive? He mets someone familiar, but who?
Well, I wouldn't have too high hopes :)

Anyway, I love you, remember to take care of yourself and drink some water! If you need someone to talk to, I'm here if you need me!

Hope you enjoy and have a good day/night!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He felt nothing, he saw nothing and remembered nothing. Everything was dark, his body felt like it didn't exist and all of his memory was gone. On instant, he tried to move his body, a finger at least. But he couldn't do such a thing. It was like his body was ripped apart, every part locked in other part of the void and forced to stay there. He had no idea what to do.
His mind was left floating around in the darkness, yet he felt as if he was falling. Maybe sleeping too, since he had this weird feeling in his gut.

"One crow for malice..."

He felt a sudden rush of wing whizzing last him, pushing him forward and spinning in circles. Normally he would feel sick or at least uncomfortable, but he felt nothing at all.
Off in the distance he heard a quiet squeak, closely followed by a louder one. He wished he could have squeak back, feeling his old instincts awaking. Yet no sounds left his mouth. Hell, he didn't even know if he still had his mouth.

"Two for Mirth.."

He whished he could have turn around to seek for the voice, but the wind forced him forward and yet again he felt himself losing ability to think. His mind was taken over by darkness and he felt the wind entering his noostrils. Instead of choking on the air, he felt himself drifting off.

"Three for a Funeral..."

He could recognize the voice, one he heard many years ago. Maybe in his dream, maybe in reality. He just knew the voice even if he didn't remember who it belonged to. The words were familiar too, a sudden wave of warmness meeting with his body.

"Mom!" A little boy laughed, pushing off his mother's hand off of his hairs.

They both laughed, enjoying the moment it silence.

"Do you really have to go?" The boy asked after a minute.

The woman smiled softly, black cloth covering her eyes as she looked at her son softly and caring.

"I'm sorry my little raven, but I have to. I have some important things to do but I promise I will visit you soon okay?" The kid nodded, watching as the woman leaned in and kissed her son's forehead. "I love you my Little Raven"

He remembered. She never visited him after that. She suddenly disaapeared and didn't visit. Even after weeks which turned into months and then years. He almost forgot how she looked. He forgot how soft and kind and loving he voice was. He forgot how warm her hand felt running through his golden locks when he was a baby.

"Four for Birth"

He opened his mouth, no sounds leaving. He did it again and again and again and again. And then, he heard it.

"Five for Sliver"

"Six for for Gold"

His own voice sounded raspy, almost like he was being choked seconds ago. It was strange, his own voice sounding almost like it was someone's else and not his. It felt unreal. He almost shut his mouth tightly only to never speak again. He just didn't want to hear it. But when he heard the close Humm of approval somewhat mixed with happiness he relaxed.