Not the right time

It seems like you people really like this book, that's good :D. I have fun writing this and even more fun reading your comments!
Anyways, my Wattpad broke like two times and I was ready to throw my phone across the room. My patience is really short.

Hope you enjoy today's chapter~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was stressful time for everyone in the peaceful kingdom. The heavy tension hung in the air, almost suffocating and overwhelming. Soon, every adult in the whole kingdom knew what happened and with that knowledge, they tried to help the poor farmer family.
To Tommy's request, they tried to keep the news away front children, not speaking about it in their presence. But unfortunately, the kids found out something was wrong rather quickly and the questions began. Even Clementine and Shroud wouldn't stop asking Percy or Purpled, but they never heard their answers. Whenever they asked Tommy, he would say it's nothing and just walk away. He was in stress, shoulders tensed and his body stiff. Dark circles from the lack if sleep under his eyes, eyes softly stained with red as he looked at the papers over and over again. They were worried, pretty much like everyone else.
The instant blame only growing in his head when he couldn't find anything, voices somehow overwhelming him at nights and causing even more stress.
His voices didn't want to harm him or stress him out even more but they couldn't do anything as they were forced to act with his emotions. All but Melanthios. He tried to help, often offering ideas or plans but none of them seemed to be enough. Purpled trained the army harder, often also taking care of the archery squad since Tommy was busy. He was forced to drag Tommy away from the desk and his office, pulling him into tight embrace and not letting go untill he had some well deserved sleep. Being a king was hard and even he knew it, since he was one too but Tommy did more things focused on the kingdom.
Even Techno helped him with the trainings, Philza and Puffy helping Tommy's advicer's with the plans. Diggory took Quackity to help him, while Monica asked Sam to help her with the patrols. However, Sam took a moment to think about it before answering hesitantly. That confused Monica and seemed suspicious to her, but what could she do?
She took Sam outside of the walls and planned together how to do it. But for the whole time they were outside she couldn't help but feel strange around the green haired man.

So now, Puffy sat across Tommy with Drista on her side as they conversed with each other. The topic was the same. Who, why and how did it. Also, will there be another attack?

"In my opinion there's a high chance that whoever it is, will attack again. We don't know what they might be thinking, so we need to get ready for everything." Puffy said

"In one word, we should be ready for everything. It's not some jokes now, it's about the future and if all this people will live." Drista said calmly, crossing her arms on her chest with serious look in her eyes.

Tommy stared at the desk, many thoughs circling in his head. God, how much he needed his voices to help now. Only if they weren't so.. dead.

We should run

It's out fault

All of it, it's because of us

We shouldn't start a kingdom in the first place

It was a stupid ideas to even think about it

Could have stay in L'manburg and not give a fuck

Remember why we started this kingdom in the first place. It's supposed to be a safe and sound place for everyone who wish to stay

If it's so safe, why did someone do such a thing?