Back from the death's

Oh would you look at that, isn't that one of the chapters before the last one?! Well, we only have one more to go and soon it will be done!
It's kinda making me sad, but who am I decide? We slowly reached the end and luckily for you, I feel like writing a happy ending ;)

But do not fear! I'm working on next two book that will be probably posted when the holidays starts, so I will take a month long break and then hopefully you will hear from me again! I hope you will stay with me and wait for the new book, since I'm kinda excited to write it!

But without further talking, let's start!

Hoe you enjoy and have a good day/night!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The main garden was filled with hundreds of people wearing dark clothes, some faces covered by black clothes and some held their hands to prevent themselves from crying. It was probably one of the saddest days in the Kingdom's history. The day of the King's and his second oldest kid's funeral. The rest of the people who died had their own funerals day earlier, being respectfully buried on the local cemetery.
King Purpled stood in the very front, next to him stood Philza with his hands resting on the boy's shoulders. The two kids, Percy and Clementine stood in the back, being held by Puffy and Sam in protective and supportive manner. Purpled was the one to start his speech, saying all good things about the dead King and everything he achieved.

Technoblade stood on the side, his eyes resting on the name that was engraved on the tombstone.

'Tommyinnit,
King to many,
Father to three and husband to one.
Boy who himself lived a bad life,
but made that sure his people
would live a happy one.

T

here was also a short quote on the side of the grave, bold letter visible even in the bad weather. He remembered when the young King said those words. The day when his child came running with sadness in their eyes and shaking hands.

"Daddy!" Shroud yelled, running straight towards her dad who was training at the time with Techno on his side.

Tommy turned around, placing his sword back in it's s place before kneeling on the grass and looking up at his child.

"What happened?" He asked, noticing the distress.

"Can I ask you a question?" Tommy nodded, letting the kid speak whatever was on his mind. "Why are people so kind?"

Tommy smiled, shaking his head.

"Kindness is the most important thing, you know? If you are kind to people and help them, one day they will return the favor. It's important to help people whenever you get the chance, even if you think it's not too much. You never know how much of an impact on someone's life it can be"

Shroud nodded, hugging his dad. Tommy laughed, tickling the kid.

"So if I will be kind to people around me, I will be a kind person?" Shroud asked, earning a small nod from his dad.

“But remember, boy, that a kind act can sometimes be as powerful as a sword.” Tommy said.

This exact words were written on the tombstone, refreshing him memory. He could only smile, feeling the sadness in his heart only grow bigger.
He noticed someone stand next to him, a child in their arms. He didn't really care, keeping his full attention on the grave of his once loved brother.