The lost child

Sorry for no update yesterday, I helped my brothers carry some boxes and my arms hurt so much that I can barely hold them in the air :,) I'm weak.

Anyways, this was a little harder to write since I couldn't decide whenever the ending should be sad or happy, but finally after some time I decided. Which one is it you will have to find out by yourself :).

Take care of yourself, I love you and if you need someone to talk to or just vent, you can always DM me! I would gladly listen to you and maybe help.

Hope you enjoy and have a good day/night!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The room was crowded, many doctors and nurses running back and forth. The panic hung high in the air, leaving the atmosphere tense and forcing everyone to walk on their toes.
There was doubt of saving many people, many wounds ended up being really deadly or infected. Unfortunately, some people lost too much blood and now we're barely holding on, laying in constant pain and fear for their lives. Their families were forced to stay outside of the rooms, in case there was an emergency and they had no time to waste.
Fortunately, many people weren't hurt that badly and now we're only resting, trying to regain their strength and geal completely. Many potions were used that day, their magazines showing emptiness.

Everyone were so focused on helping their patients and keeping them highest comfort that they didn't notice a certain boy open his eyes.
The purple eyes gazed around the room half conscious, not being able to recall the lastest events.
But when he noticed all the wounded people, some crying and whincing in pain, he quickly realized what really happened. His attention was turned towards two beds in the corner.where he saw a familiar pair of people. A male with pink hairs and crimson red eyes was sitting on one of the beds, his back pressed against the wall as he glanced at his bandaged hand. Blood was coverubg it, but not bleeding out more. He held an angry expression, pain written all over his face as he looked to the side.
On the second bed was Phil, who's arms and one leg was covered in clean and fresh bandages. There was also a thin white cloth wrapped around his head, his look confused almost like he wasn't there. Purpled cursed, turning his head to look at the other side.

He saw Sapnap who was curled up on himself, hands pulling at his hairs and tears streaming down his face like waterfalls. He looked scared, fear showing in his eyes as he sobbed his eyes out. Next to him was Puffy, her hands resting on his back as she tried to call him down. But no matter what she whispered in his ear, he continued to panic and cry. And soon Purpled knew why.
At the opposite end of the room he saw two doctors and a nurse standing next to a white bed. The nurse's shoulders shook as she cried, one of the doctors saying something quietly as he held his hands together in paying motion. Purpled could barely make out George's face, considering the fact that the man's face was covered in blood and wounds all over his neck, arms and stomach. He waited for the man to open his eyes and say something, he prayed that he was only sleeping.

"N-no.." he whispered to himself, watching the older's doctor's movements.

George's face was covered, the white cloth laid on his face, covering it from the eyes of others. Purpled felt tears in his eyes, realizing that the man wasn't going to wake up. Not now, not tomorrow and not in the next few days. The doctors bowed their heads, before pushing the bed away and out of the room. Purpled's attention trailed back to Sapnap once more, watching as he cried out his heart. He could only imagine the pain, the pain of losing someone who was so close to you. After all, they were best friends. They were always seen together, years ago also accompanied by Dream but later they were alone. And now it was only one of them. Alone. With broken heart.
Quackity stood next to them, but his eyes rested on the window. He looked troubled, finger twitching from nervousness.