Team up

God, I'm about to strike you with angst- but not yet! You have to wait. Enjoy this piece of crap and hope you don't suffer.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sam tapped his fingers on the table, slowly getting more and more impatient. Him and Puffy were waiting for someone who seemed like they had time. However, Sam didn't have that time, he was willing to murder everyone in the village if these two wouldn't come in the next two seconds. Puffy tried to keep him calm, trying to think of an reason why they would be late. I mean, it's an important thing and he expected them to be here. So, they waited, waited and waited. Untill another hour passed and Sam was irritated.
He groaned in annoyance, his face showed disappointment as he slowly began to walk towards the doors. Puffy followed his figure, her eyes showing sadness.

"Where are you going?" She asked him, hoping to get rid of the thoughts that he actually gave up.

"What do you think we can do? We have no idea or whatever where he might be! We don't even know where to start! There's no way that without their help we will even find him" Sam said, his hand brushing softly the knob of the doors.

When he was about to open them, he was met with two tall figures, who were looking at him with something he couldn't figure out.

"Sorry for being late, we had to do something real fast." The older said, flashing them a small smile. "So, what do need from us?"

Sam turned his head around to look at Puffy, who was smiling widely and nodded her head at him. He only sighed, before letting in the two people and taking his own seat once again. They sat down, casually watching the two hybrids and waiting for answers, or information, as they preferred.
The creeper hybrid leaned on his hands, thinking of how to start. With nothing better in his head, he started.

"You also want to find Tommy, don't you?" Sam asked, looking up at both of them.

They both looked at each other for a moment, like they talked between each other in their heads. The older one looked back at Sam, smiling softly with calm look on his face.

"What is your plan?" He asked.

Sam only smiled, pressing his back against the chair and crossing his arms on his chest.

"Good choice, Philza." Sam reached out his hand towards one of them, then towards the another one." I'm looking forward to finding Tommy with you, Technoblade"

Everyone in the room smiled, satisfied with the deal that began. The plan was simple, yet sounded great. It was a music to Techno's ears, learning about the plan that Sam came up with. Even if he wasn't the fan of working with someone, he could accept it only for Tommy's sake. Even the voices seemed to agree.

EEE

CHILD

TOMMY

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

KILL

EEEEE

-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy could only watch the two kids running around and giggling happily, as he sat on his throne and watched over them. The day was lazy and boring, since no one had anything to do. It was a day when everyone in Resting Land's could rest all day and take care of themselves, even if they did it every day. Tommy made sure that everyone had time for their family and they didn't work too much. They had to work, yes, but he never whished to see his people overworking themselves. He would simply scold them, like their parents would do when they were younger. He cared about his pewien dearly abd he promised to have an eye on them. And like always, he was ready to die so the promise wouldn't be broken.

With the day off, he could finally fully focus on his family. And that meant observing how well Clementine was growing up. Since she was a hybrid, just like Shroud, she grew up faster than normal human kid. But it didn't affect Tommy's live towards her. She was a really beautiful, sweet and lovely kid that he always wanted. And now, he not only had Shroud, but also her. Meanwhile, people in the kingdom started looking up at him and seeing him as a hero. They started adopting kids, giving them the best home and love they could. Tommy was proud, to say at least.
His eyes followed every small step of his kids, ready to react if something happened. However, as Tommy expected, Shroud was great as older brother. He always looked behind to see if his sister was still there, he helped her and helped her to learn new things. He fell in love with her since the moment he saw her and from that day, Tommy couldn't keep them away from each other. Not that he wanted, that would be the last thing he would do.

"Hey, carefully" Tommy said, smiling at his kids who were playing.

Shroud hissed, before blinking his red eyes and running up to his dad. Clem looked at him, watching as her older brother stood next to her dad and called for her. Clem was still young, so she wasn't that great at walking or even running. She carefully made her way towards the two, watching her every step. Tommy did the same, his gaze not once leaving the sight of his kid.
She was one feet away from him when she suddenly tripped. Tommy's eyes widened as he threw himself forward. It were marry seconds as he managed to catch her before her small body hit the ground. Sight of relief escaped his lips, while sitting on his knees and putting Clem on the left one. They locked eyes as she smiled shyly, her cheeks turning bright red.

"What did I say? Be careful" he said.

"Sorry Papa" she whispered, twisting the words a little.

Tommy smiled and patted her back, before helping her stand up again. She shook her wings, spreading them out a little before hugging her dad. Shroud hugged him from behind, giggling loudly. Meanwhile Tommy galanced down at his daughter wings. Oh god, they reminded him of his own.
He also had wings once. They were beautiful, long and dark grey. He showed them with proudness, flying around and spreading them out to show them off. It was all good, toll the exile. Oh boy, how much he whished that never happened. The wave of pain that overtook his body, leaving him unable to stand up or even keep his eyes open. That they, he lost the only thing that he was proud off. His wings. They were brutally cut of by no one else than Dream himself. A selfish bastard who was too much obsessed with power that he decided to cut them. Why? Because Tommy misbehaved. It was once, when he hid that one small chest with food from Dream. That small chest costed him more pain that anything else. It caused him to pass out for several days, leaving him laying on the ground with blood around him. No one came, no one saw that. His wound's were infected, his whole body sore and he was partially starving. How did he managed to survive, was one of the things that he never understood. Maybe God's had different plans for him and his death. Who knows. He knew only one thing. That he would never tell anyone about that. And he never did, not even Phila.
Of course, people questioned about his wings for two months after he came back. He brushed it of by saying that they didn't look so beautiful and intimidating like before and they were weak. How stupid this people were to actually believe it.

But the longer he watched Clem wings shine in the sun, the more he wanted to protect her. From Dream, from pain, from anyone. He wasn't going to let anyone hurt her or cut off her wings. He killed once, why not second time?