Welcome in Resting Land's

It's first day of quarantine for me and I already hate it. But anyways, hope you enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The horses runned through the forest, their Footsteps catching attention of every animal that was close, scaring them away whenever they came closer. Four riders. All with armors and weapons, traveling through the forest. One of them had his eyes locked on the compass in his hand, looking up from time to time. The rest three followed him, focusing their attention on everything that moved. They were traveling for some time now, with no rest but small breaks for the horses to rest. They weren't looking forward to sleep, they were ready to rest on their horses while moving if much needed. But till now, the adrenaline and concern kept them full of energy and awareness.
The last thing they cares about at that moment was their own health, they had a mission to complete. And as long as the mission wouldn't be done, there was no chance of getting proper sleep. It wasn't because they couldn't, no, they didn't rest because they didn't want too. They were way too determined for this to stop. They felt like they were close, even if they didn't know where they were going. They just went in the direction that one of the villagers pointed to, leaving them with nothing with hope.
The oldest one of them, Philza, was worried yet unsure if he would ever find his son. He runned away quiet a long time ago and from that day, they didn't hear anything from him.
Techno held the hope of finding his brother close to his heart, hiding it from people. His hope was not weaker that Philza's. He wasn't able to face the fact that Tommy, might be dead.
Sam just wanted to make sure the kid was okay and he didn't need anything. Of course, he cared about the minors but he wasn't going to force the to come back. If Tommy and Purpled were happy together, then Sam was happy for them. It didn't matter if they runned away just because they felt like it, it didn't matter if they did because of their own good or cause of the past events. He wanted to help, not to force them and bring them back to L'manburg, where they experienced the worst things that no human being should even know about.  Meanwhile Puffy wondered how they were, of they were happy and if they had their own family. She would be so happy for them. She was hoping to find them and see at least once more, wishing them the best in their future life. She just wanted to see them again.

The forest was calm, cold wind messing everyone's hairs and clothes. Some birds that stayed chirped above their heads, communicating with each other. It was a beautiful song, calling them softly. Normally, Philza would stop by and listen to the song but he couldn't let himself do that. He managed to focus on the way in front of him, ignoring his surrounding. Techno galanced back at him, making sure he was okay. However, Sam stopped his horse and shaked the small glowing compass. Techno looked back at Sam, giving him questioning look. The other male responded with sigh, before small smile appeared on his face.

"According to the compass, there's a village close by" He said, hissing softly.

Techno and Sam locked eyes together, thinking on whatever they should stop by or continue their travel.

"If it's a regular village then we will pass it, but if it's bigger one we can stop by" Techno said.

His horse Carl, shook his head and started walking on his own. Techno seemed surprised on his horse weird action. It was almost like he knew where to go or is he smelled someone he knew. But Techno payed no mind to that, following Sam on again. Puffy and Philza trailed right behind him, talking among themselves.

Blood for the blood God

EEEE

Kill

Village

Blood

Tommy

Techno tried to ignore the voices which wasn't the hardest thing to do since he had them from the age of 5. He grew up taught to ignore them and live his life, only sometimes listening to what they were saying. This time like most of the time, he focused on something else and ignored the loud voices in his head. They were chaotic and much to his dislike they were really annoying.