Chapter 2: Demon King's Castle

Saitama has been walking down the same road towards the castle for a while. The closer he got, the hotter it got.

Eventually, Saitama finds himself in front of a giant gate. The gate had a giant skull with glowing red eyes. These eyes were watching Saitama closely.

Saitama looks at the skull in awe.

Saitama: "Moving skulls? Didn't Halloween already pass?"

Saitama touches the gate and it opened automatically. The skull in the middle was split apart due to it being completely fused to the gate. Saitama walked through with a carefree attitude not knowing what creatures lurked beyond the gate.

After some more walking, he is face to face with an entire army of demons.

Saitama: "Eh?"

With the Hero's party

Jack: "That's weird...."

As they are walking towards the castle, there hasn't been any indication of general-level demons.

General-level demons are the strongest of demons, right next to the King.

Gwen: "Master? Demons are coming....."

Jack narrows his eyes behind the helmet and looks upon the horizon. He is shocked by the number of demons that appeared. There were only 5. All were General-level demons.

Jack: "Shit...."

Nadia: "Hero?"

Jack: "Prepare yourselves! Those are General Demons!"
Jack: *This wasn't part of the game!*

If you haven't have guessed already, Jack is from the modern world. This fantasy world was generally based on a video game and it followed the exact same plot as it too. However, it seemed to have changed due to something.....

Gwen: "G-General!?"

Nadia: "I am prepared"
Nadia: "I cast Divine Protection!"

White aura wraps around the hero as his body becomes more durable.

The elf is confused.

Gwen: "W-What about me?"

Nadia: "You are but a slave. Your life isn't important"

Gwen looks down in sadness as the 5 demons charge.

Jack lets out a roar cry and runs forward. Nadia also charges but slower because she is supporting. Gwen prepares her bow for long-range support.

Once Jack reaches them, he swings at the smallest general expecting an easier kill. However, the biggest and buffest demon punches Jack which causes him to fly backward.

The punch would have crushed all his bones if Divine Protection wasn't activated. The giant throws another punch, only for Jack to dodge the punch and run up its arm. Of course, the demon wouldn't allow him to do this without retaliation.

The demon attempted to squash him only for Jack to suddenly disappear on his arm. The demon looked around, only to see the smallest demon he tried to protect had died. Its life was also ended when his head was sliced off his body.

With Saitama

Corpses of demons were laying on the ground. It looked like a massacre has occurred. Some demons looked like snakes, cyclops, birds, and even semi-humans. They were all killed the same.

Saitama is seen walking past said demons towards a giant gate that resembled the previous one. The only difference was the skull was a different color.