Chapter 24: The Ending Stretch

I think I just made a grave mistake.

You guys will need to bear with me.

_________________________________

Flashback 10 Minutes Before Saitama Arrived

The ultimate trio and Drake we're currently locked in combat. Both sides were fighting with the intent to kill.

Zinc was the one who was mostly fighting head to head with Drake. The other two would sometimes draw his attention but it will later come back to Zinc. She was currently covered in cuts that were not life-threatening. The problem is that her body is covered in them.

Gina: "Uhh, Zinc? You want to take a break?"

Drake: "Yes! Take a break and relax! Haha!"

Zinc: "That will not happen"

Zinc sliced off his arm but it easily healed back.

Drake: "My regeneration is too powerful!"

Venus: "Not against me! Divine Slash!"

Drake dodged the attack and dashed towards her. Before he could get close, Zinc punched him in the face which stopped his advance. Venus used this chance to use Divine Slash and Drake dodged and only lost a finger in the process. The King of vampires hissed in pain as his stub, which used to be his finger, was smoking.

Venus: "Well, that's progress"

Gina ran past her and sliced off Drake's arm. She quickly ran behind him and slice him behind his legs which caused him to fall to his knees. Drake used his remaining arm and slapped her away. He rolled out of the way of another divine slash as his arm healed back.

Drake:" Is 'Divine Slash' all you know? This will be easier than I thought"

Venus: "Er, I know more moves but I like this one the best!"

Drake: 'It could be a bluff but I shouldn't let my guard down'

Drake seemingly disappeared and reappeared in front of Zinc with his fist aimed at her face. Zinc bent backward just barely dodging the strike.

Venus: "Did anyone see him move?"

Gina: "Sadly, I couldn't see anything at all!"

Zinc kicked his leg and kneed his face. She kicked off his face and stood back up. Drake grabbed her leg and swung her into their house. She flew directly through the brick wall into the living room.

Venus and Gina: "Zinc!"

Drake: "You two are nothing but ants to me!"

Venus ran forward and slashed for his neck. Drake took a step back and kicked her in her gut. He raised his clawed hand but found it cut off once again. At this point, he was grinding his teeth in annoyance. He healed his hand and grabbed Gina by the neck.

He choked slammed her to the ground and drop-kicked her into the house. Venus looked in shock.

Venus: 'What the heck!? The last time we fought him, he was easy to defeat! Something must have changed..."

Drake: "Well? Are you gonna try and fight little human?"

Venus clenched her sword tightly.

Venus: 'I need to hit him hard enough to get him away from me! Wait, that could work...'

Drake: "I guess killing you would be-"

Venus: "Divine Force!"

Venus's body started to glow in bright light and Drake's skin started to burn. The vampire jumped back as Venus took the time to run into the house. Before he could pursue her he felt a presence behind him.