Chapter 3: Demon King's Rage

The battles between the Demon King and the Hero have begun.

Jack slashed at the Demon King's throat and the sword just bounced off. Nadia would shoot fireballs and lighting at the King of Demons. However, the demon would just eat it up and shoot it back at her. Gwen would be standing off in the side occasionally shooting explosive arrows that did some damage. That damage would disappear seconds later.

The Demon King was disappointed.

Demon King: "You, humans, are incredibly pathetic. You are even a hero and your attacks still do nothing. Even farmers on the surface can do better than this. How pathetic."

The Demon King has been looking for a fight that gives him a rush. A feeling of excitement and desperation. Not knowing if you will win or lose is what he is wanting. He thought the hero can give him this rush. But it was quickly proved wrong.

Jack and his party were out of breath. The Demon King hasn't even taken 4 steps yet.

Jack: "Guess I have to use my ultimate move."

Nadia: "Yes hero! That attack will end this parasite for good!"

Gwen: "Ultimate Attack? Why wasn't I informed of this?"

Nadia: "Shut up slave! No one was talking to you!"

Jack's body is suddenly covered in tons of holy aura. The power was enough to send everyone except the Demon King backward.

Demon King: "Incredible! You were just acting weak! I should have known!"

Jack: "DIE!!!"

Jack burst forward with insane speed towards the Demon King. The Demon King stood there with a wide smile on his face.

Demon King: "This it!"

When they collided, the entire ground split apart which allowed hot lava to shoot out of the ground. Gwen, already knowing this would happen, quickly ran over to Nadia and picked her up bridal style. Despite Nadia's protests, Gwen was able to bring them both to a safe distance to avoid being burnt by the lava.

Every Demon in the realm could feel the holy energy spreading through their realm. Most of the lesser demons were eradicated. The stronger one's we're either burnt or physically injured.

With Saitama and Cinder
10 minutes before the holy burst of energy

Cinder dashes forward and throws a punch at the hero's face. Saitama moves his head to the side slightly and flicks her forehead. The force was enough to launch her into a nearby pillar.

Cinder recovers quickly and takes out two swords. These swords seem to have a mind of their own considering the mouth and eye on the side of the blade.

She throws one of the swords at Saitama and she stabs the other sword into the ground.

The sword she threw at Saitama lets out a roar and zooms towards him. Saitama casually jumps to the side only to be surprised when the sword changed directions.

Saitama: "That's kinda cool"

Insane Sword: "YOUR BLOOD SMELLS SO PURE! HAHAHHAHA!"

Saitama sweat drops.

Saitama: "Not cool anymore....."

The bald hero grabs the sword with a firm grip and snaps it over his knee. He throws the pieces to the floor just in time to dodge an attack from a giant three-headed wolf.

Cinder: "Can you survive a fight with Cerberus human?"

The three heads started gathering energy from the room as some demons who were inside the castle slowly got dragged into its mouth. Sucking the life out of them in the process.

Before it could launch its attack, a holy aura fills the room as dust falls from the ceiling. It was like an earthquake. Cerberus catches on fire but the fire was a mesmerizing white color.

Saitama takes this chance to throw a normal punch at the three-headed dog easily killing it.

Cinder: "Impossible!"

Cinder raises a shield from the ground as Saitama appeared in front of her.

Saitama: "Consecutive Normal Punches"

At lightning speed, multiple punches were thrown against her shield which launched her out of the castle. At the same time, the floor beneath Saitama was demolished which forced him to jump through the hole that she formed.

When he landed, he was met with the sight of the Demon King and Jack trading blows. Jack's overall physique was a bit bigger. The Demon King's armor was gone and was replaced with pure muscle.

Saitama seemed to land next to the two girls who were laying on the floor next to him.

Nadia: "A commoner?"

Jack looks over at the bald hero in confusion. While he was distracted, the Demon King completely crushed him into the ground which seemed to break a few ribs.

Jack: "GAH!"

Saitama decided to throw a punch at the Demon King. The punch was strong enough to form a giant hole in his stomach. The Demon King looked in shock as he fell forward onto the ground.

Saitama: "Where's the boss!"

Cinder, who has just recovered from the fall, looked at the Demon King in shock and horror.

Demon King: "You dare..."

Everyone looks over at the Demon King who stands up as the hole in his stomach slowly formed back.

Demon King: "Interrupt my fight with your nonsense! Just for that, I'm killing every living creature on the surface!"

Nadia and Gwen let out a gasp.

Gwen: *If he does that, I'll never be able to see my family again!*

Demon King: "After I kill all of you lot, I will go for your families next! HAHA!"

His body started gaining cracks as if he is breaking out of a shell. After enough cracks were formed, he shattered into a mass of black smoke. That smoke formed into a human with black eyes.

Demon King: "Your defeat is inevitable. Prepare to die bald human."

With that, the final battle has started.

|||||||

I'm on the role for this story! Leave a vote if you can!