Chapter 8: The Giant

(Yay, A new chapter.)

The giant is seen stomping through the town.

Giant: "Puny Elfs! Bring out your strongest fighter! For I, Xander the King will kill them all the same! HAHAHA!"

Saitama and Marie were seen making their way towards the giant while dodging random debris that came their way.

Saitama: "This guy must be pretty evil"

Marie: "He is one of the 6 Kings of the Giants"

Saitama: "Six Kings?"

Marie: "Yeah, they are one of the strongest creatures in the world. Of course, they aren't the strongest because the Demon King takes that place."

Saitama: "I can't wait to fight the Demon King"

Marie looked at him with shock.

Marie: "Y-You plan to kill the Demon King!?"

Saitama hopped over a toppled watchtower and shoved aside a large house that was about to fall onto him.

Marie: "The Demon King is on another level of strength! A God basically! He's already dead too!"

Saitama nodded not really paying attention. A huge rumble caught both of their attention as they looked up at the giant in front of them.

Xander: "A Human? In the elf nation? My lucky day! They sent a human and their little fairy to take me down? HA HA HA HA!"

Marie: "Who are you calling little!?"

Xander laughed and grabbed Saitama.

Xande: "May I know the name of the human they will sacrifice?"

Saitama: "It's Sai-"

The giant cut Saitama off by throwing him into a burning house. Marie looked in horror as Xander laughed.

Marie: "S-Saitama!"

The giant raised his foot, intent on squishing Marie. Marie flew as fast as she could to dodge the stomp and she did, barely. She quickly flew into the burning building Saitama flew into.

The House was quite small with only 3 rooms in total. The biggest room was the living room with a kitchen connected to it. Pots, pans, knives, forks, and even spoons were littered all over the floor near the kitchen.

Saitama was seen pulling himself out of a small creator that was created in the middle of the living room.

Marie: "Saitama, you're ok?"

Marie was confused, to say the least. There wasn't a single scratch or bruise on his body. The only thing that she saw was a few signs of dust and debris.

Saitama: "Got my hopes up for nothing, huh?"

Marie was still having trouble understanding how there was NO damage done to him.

Saitama crouched a bit and then he jumped out of the building. The force of his jump was enough to not only blow the house into pieces in different directions but destroy 10 other houses that were not even close to it.

Xander turned in the direction of the noise, only to get punched in his stomach. This punch was unlike anything he had ever experienced. He has fought adventurers that used their fists, but this punch was on another level entirely.

His stomach caved in as he was blown back through multiple houses and into a giant lake that was in the middle of the village. When he fell in, the splash was tremendous. It was like a tsunami was created.

The water-soaked some burning houses which either put them out or made it worse depending on how bad the fire was.

Saitama landed with a blank expression.

Saitama: "Well, that's that"

Marie was in complete shock. This ordinary man was not only able to survive the attack of a king giant but he even killed them in one punch!

Marie moved her gaze to Saitama's bored face.

Marie: 'No strain of the muscles... It was like a casual punch! Is he the hero? If he is, where's his party? Wait, isn't the demon king dead? That would mean he fought them alone and his companions died in the battle.'

Saitama: "Welp, back to the guild"

Marie: "S-Shouldn't we collect his head to confirm you killed him?"

Saitama shrugged and suddenly disappeared. Not even a second later, he came back with the incredibly large head of the giant.

Saitama: "Well, cya"

Marie knew this may be the last time she will ever meet such a powerful person. She would tell her family all about this once she goes back home.

Saitama suddenly stopped and turned his head in her direction.

Saitama: "Say-uh- fairy, you wouldn't know where the guild thingy is at right?"

Marie sighed.

Marie: "Just follow me...."

She floated ahead of Saitama and he proceeded to follow behind her.

__________________________
End

Thanks for reading this story. Hope you enjoyed.