Chapter 35: A Lesson

Here's a chapter. Sorry, I'm so lazy.

_________________________________

Saitama: *Yawn*

Saitama kicked Lilith in her side which sent her skipping along the ground. He raised his hand and caught a flaming punch aimed at his face. He punched the flaming girl in the face and she was launched through a tree.

FG = Fire Girl (Definitely not because I ran outta name ideas or anything...)

FG: "What the hell is this guy? He's like an immovable wall that fights back"

Lilith: *cough* "We must work together to defeat him"

FG: "Like I'm gonna work together with you!"

Lilith rolled her eyes and started running around him at extreme speeds to find an opening. From what looked like an opening, Lilith jumped to his right side and aimed a punch toward his cheek. To her surprise, Saitama leaned back a bit and barely dodged it.

Lilith: "Wha-"

A fist slammed into her stomach and she was brought to her knees.

Saitama: "No more fighting ok?"

Lilith: "Like I'll-"

Her denial was interrupted when a flaming fist slammed into her face; knocking her out instantly. Saitama raised an eyebrow as he watched the girl covered in fire glare at him.

FG: "No more interruptions! Just you and me!"

Saitama: "Fine. I'll take you seriously"

He closed his eyes with a sigh and then opened them. FG felt an overwhelming force wrap around her body like a blanket. It was like she was an insignificant ant compared to him. Like he could kill her whenever he felt like it. She tried her hardest to move her limbs but they refused to respond to her.

FG: 'What is going on? Why can't I move? Is his killing intent that powerful!?'

She stared at his face to see the bored expression he held as always. It's like he doesn't even care about anything. Her eyes stung for the first time in a long time. It didn't take long for her to realize she was crying.  It didn't look like Saitama noticed due to the flames floating around her face. She stifled a sob and clenched her teeth.

FG: 'I feel so powerless... Wait, I can still use that'

A few minutes passed as they stared at each other.

Saitama: 'Is she crying? This would be my second time making some girl cry when we fought... I wonder if King experienced this when he scared away monsters'

Saitama blinked when he saw one of her finger twitch.

Saitama: 'She's gonna attack?'

The ground under her exploded as she zoomed up to Saitama in a second. He threw his fist toward her face until it got reflected. Completely caught off guard, Saitama couldn't stop his fist from slamming into his face.

*BOOM*

Meanwhile in a Dungeon

Jack and his party currently farming high-level equipment within a dungeon. Jack picked up golden gauntlets and sighed. Martha and Querta were sitting against a wall catching their breaths while Nadia stood at Jack's side with a content smile.

Jack: "No luck... They are only standard"

???: "Kuhehehe"

Everyone turned in the direction of the voice to see a humanoid figure with a pumpkin head. The unsettling part of its pumpkin head is the razor-sharp teeth filled with dried blood. Adding to it's almost permanent smile.