Chapter 12: The Meeting

After Saitama and Cinder saved the Kingdom of Camelot, a festival was held for the two.

(Don't ask why I called it Camelot. No seriously, please don't ask)

A Little Backstory

An ancient race has risen from its extinction and attacked the nearest kingdom to fill its thirst for blood.

Vampires.

These Vampires are a bit different from the ones you see in most stories.

One thing is that they do not burn in the sun and they have a reflection in the mirror. They are forever immortal unless you use holy weapons given by gods. What I mean by that is a God has to physically give the weapon to you with their own hands for it to be effective.

Only the high priests have been given such powerful weapons. There are some rare cases where a commoner gains one, but those are rare. Extremely rare.

The reason why this race is ancient was that vampires were thought to be extinct 500 years ago after a great hero eradicated them all. It seems like a few survived and went into hiding to wait for this hero to die of old age or get summoned back to their world.

Now they have woken up to repopulate their race by using humans.

The process is easy.

All they need to do is bite the human's neck and suck 40% of their blood and then boom! A new Vampire! Of course, vampires could just have children the normal way but it's harder that way.

Also, humans that turn into vampires lose the memories of their past life and they instantly serve the King or Queen of the Vampires. There is a way to get their memories back, but you need to show them a lot of stuff from their past. Like family, friends, house, field, and even random people that they have seen before!

*

Anyways

*

The Kingdom that is being attacked is one of the weakest of the human kingdoms. Everyone race has about 4 kingdoms for them but we will get into that another time.

Houses are on fire, people are dying, and brave souls attempt to fight back but they also fall. The common signs of destruction.

On a mountain nearby, two Vampires are standing side by side overlooking this destruction.

One of them is a woman with an hourglass-like figure. She's the type of woman that could seduce men rather easily. She wore red and white robes which just screams nobility. Her most noticeable feature would have to be the Diamond crown on top of her head.

The next person is a man who also has red and white robes. He has muscle, but it's not exactly impressive at all. Just your average six-pack. His most noticeable feature, like the women's, is the Gold crown on top of his head.

If you didn't guess, these two are the King and Queen.

The King's name is Drake and the Queen's name is Flora. An unlikely couple for sure.

Drake: "Our army grows incredibly fast! We should be strong enough to even take on the dragon kingdom!"

Flora: "Now now dear, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still need to train the new ones we turn."

Drake: "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that."

???: "H-Hey!"

They both turn around to see 3 little girls starting at them with swords in their hands. Each girl had a different color outfit on. Blue, green, and red. It's easy to tell that these girls are scared considering their sweat and nervous expressions.