Chapter 22: Unexpected Visitor

let's get to it

_______________________

Selene and Saitama are seen facing each other on top of a house while a battle ensues below them.

With speed invisible to the naked eye, Selene dashed at Saitama and punched him in his stomach. Saitama was launched over two houses until he softly landed on a third.

Saitama sidestepped another punch and he hopped back.

Selene: "Hmmm, you are a lot stronger than I thought human"

Saitama: "I guess so"

Selene quickly started to throw kicks toward his face with great accuracy. Saitama easily ducked and weaved all of them. After a few more kicks, Saitama clenched his fist and punched a hole through her chest.

Selene coughed up blood and jumped back while holding her stomach.

Wiping the blood from her lips she growled and uncovered her stomach showing it was completely normal. However, her bare stomach was shown as well as the rather large hole in her attire. That was the least of her worries.

Selene: 'This man is much stronger than I would have thought. I need to defeat him quickly!'

Selene grinned and held her palm towards him. Saitama felt himself shudder and he looked around in confusion. After a bit of looking, he turned to see Selene's horrified expression.

Selene: "I-Impossible! My gift from the Queen did not affect you!?"

Saitama just shrugged.

Selene growled and sliced open her palm with one of her fingernails. Blood trickled on the roof of the house as she used her other hand to dig into her palm. She pulled out a shiny jewel and crushed it into pieces. Her body started to glow a dark purple as she screamed into the air.

Saitama: 'Guess everyone has a powerup'

Saitama was quite intrigued.

Selene's body started to suddenly grow limbs. They grew from her head, shoulders, and armpits. About six arms grew in total.

Saitama picked up a rock and threw it at her head. Selene barely ducked as it flew over her head at the speed of a bullet.

Selene: 'As long as I don't get hit, I could win!'

She shot toward Saitama and started to aim punches toward his face and stomach. The hero tanked the hits and threw a punch at her stomach again. This time, Selene jumped into the air, dodging the attack, and hit him with a downward kick. The kick forced Saitama directly through the roof into the house.

Saitama stood up and jumped back as Selene came crashing through the roof.

Saitama: "Hmmm, I'll give you another chance. Tell me where your boss is"

Selene: "I told you before! Force me to beg!"

Saitama sighed and lightly bent his knees. Selene tensed her muscles seemingly prepared for anything.

Suddenly, the ground started to rumble as the duo looked around in confusion. The sound of laughter was heard and Selene widened her eyes in shock.

Selene: "My king!?"

Saitama: "Your boss? Maybe I should-"

The building they were in suddenly exploded into a firey explosion.

Outside

In the air, Drake was seen overlooking the battle below. At this point, many civilians have woken up from the battle and they peeked out of their windows in fear.