Chapter 26: New Problems

Sorry for the wait everyone!

I randomly got writer's block and then Wattpad decided to stop working after their new update.

Oh, yes, I do make my books on mobile if you didn't know.

***********************************************

In Z-City

A building nearby exploded into the fire as a man was sent flying outside of it. This man was the supposed 'God' named Malvern. A teenage cyborg came out of the cloud of smoke as well with its arms steaming.

Malvern: "Damnit! I can't keep up like this!"

He spread his wings and shouted at the top of his lungs.

Malvern: "Kill that cyborg!"

The ground started to rumble as multiple monsters started to pop out of the ground. The thing about these monsters is that their eyes are glazed over as if they aren't themselves. Genos glared at Malvern as the man cackled.

Malvern: "You think you are strong for being that baldies disciple, but be honest, what's a hero to a God?"

Genos blasted the monsters to pieces as he advanced toward Malvern.

Genos: "You will tell me what you did to my master!"

Malvern: "Heh, what makes you think that?"

Genos didn't answer and continued to dispatch the growing numbers of the monsters.

Genos: 'All of the monsters have sluggish movement and some have rather large holes in their stomachs. Could these be monsters Saitama sensei has killed?'

Gorilla Monster: "I want revenge! RAHHHHH!!!"

Genos dodged its blows as its strikes suddenly gained more precision.

Geno: 'Saitama sensei may have saved the entirety of this planet on multiple occasions. It's remarkable'

Genos dodged another strike and blasted the monster into nothing. Blades shot out of his robotic arms as he began to slice and dice the monsters.

Malvern slowly started to fly higher until he was directly above the clouds.

Malvern: "While he is distracted I could finally contact my boss"

A mirror manifested itself in front of him as a throne room was shown on it. On the thrown was a shadowed figure with large dark horns protruding from its head.

???: "What's your report?"

Malvern: "I made contact with Saitama as you ordered"

???: "Hmmm, good....."

Malvern: "What's next?"

???: "Go back to your quarters for now. The plan was executed perfectly"

Malvern: "As you wish"

Malvern's body slowly started to disorientate as if he is a glitch in a video game. Eventually, all that was left was a single gold coin that started to descend from the air.

Genos finally finished dispatching the monsters and he looked up to see Malvern has disappeared.

Genos: "Tsk, I'll need to be more watchful next time. He will surely come back"

Genos walked off as the burning and sliced-up corpses lay behind him in a neat pile. He stopped when he spotted a gold coin laying on the road. Picking it up, he studied it with his eyes as it looked incredibly unique. The image pasted on it was a monster with two human heads and each head had a different expression; one sad and one angry.