Chapter 23: Saitama's Break Through

What's good y'all

Another chapter of the story you probably won't see anywhere else on Wattpad.

___________________________________

Gwen: "Where's the adventurer's guild when you need them!?"

Gwen is currently running down the streets of the kingdom while being chased by 5 vampires.

Vampire: "Stop running little elf!"

An arrow lodged itself into his head and it made him fall face first into the ground. Another vampire ran by while squinting their eyes.

Vampire: "This rain is obscuring my vision! Damn it all!"

Gwen grinned and ran into a random alley. Holding her breath, she saw the vampires run by completely oblivious of where she is.

Gwen released her breath and took a breather.

???: "You ok?"

Gwen: "Ahhhh!"

She turned around and then sighed in relief.

Gwen: "You scared me, Cinder"

Cinder: "I can tell"

Gwen: "How come I didn't hear you approach me? The entire ground is wet!"

Cinder: "Lots of practice"

Shaking her head, Gwen scratched her cheek.

Gwen: "Well, we should go help out the soldiers"

Cinder nodded.

Cinder: "I know where they are located, follow me"

Gwen: "Wait! You hear that?"

The sound of weapons clashing was heard but Cinder titled her head in confusion.

Cinder: "I don't hear anything..."

Gwen: "Well, follow me!"

The duo quickly ran towards the small battle taking place. Eventually, they saw a tavern with vampires getting launched out of it. Gwen and Cinder looked at each other and ran inside. They were met with the sight of Ciara single handily defeating multitudes of vampires.

Ciara vaulted over a vampire attempting to slash her and she cut their head off. She ducked under a swipe and sliced the hand off of the attacker. The vampire screamed as she kicked them out the window.

Gwen: "Woah! To think a fighter like that was living among us"

Cinder: "Indeed"

Cinder jumped in and sliced a vampire's head off.

Ciara: "A demon huh? You here for a fight too?"

Cinder: "Not at all. I'm here to help you"

Ciara: "Help me?"

Gwen came running in while panting.

Gwen: "Don't count me out!"

Ciara: "Hmm, if you got an elf with you, I guess I'll trust you for now demon"

Cinder: "My name isn't 'demon', it's Cinder"

Ciara: "Right, Cinder. My name is Ciara"

Gwen: "And I'm Gwen! Now how about we cut the chit-chat and kill these monsters?!"

Cinder frowned.

Gwen: "Er, vampires!"

Cinder: "Better"

Vampire: "They are distracted! Attack!"

Windows started to shatter as wooden boards clattered to the floor. Through the windows, came vampires as if the FBI pulled up.